How to Make Money as a Student Part-time

Golden9

Notable
Sep 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.375
Students also need money and there are ways to get it without affecting your studies. You can offer your services to people in your locality or you can earn online.

Which ways did you use to earn money as a student?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

AmazingJob

Notable
Sep 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.760
Most of the working students in my country apply for a service crew job in three major fastfood industries. These are Jollibee, McDonald's and KFC. These students work before school and some after school. Most still excel in academics while some don't care if they pass with excellence.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.812
Most of the working students in my country apply for a service crew job in three major fastfood industries. These are Jollibee, McDonald's and KFC. These students work before school and some after school. Most still excel in academics while some don't care if they pass with excellence.
Yes, that is true, in the university, many of the students work sidelines at McDonald's and Jollibee. They are paid 7000 pesos monthly for 6 hours working from 5:30 in the morning up to 2 in the afternoon, after which they go to school. They look so tired but inspired. They enroll only fewer subjects 5-6 per semester and the rest are enrolled in summer.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Students also need money and there are ways to get it without affecting your studies. You can offer your services to people in your locality or you can earn online.

The best way to make money part-time is by doing some online businesses. It helped me when I was in school

AmazingJob

Notable
Sep 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.760
Yes, that is true, in the university, many of the students work sidelines at McDonald's and Jollibee. They are paid 7000 pesos monthly for 6 hours working from 5:30 in the morning up to 2 in the afternoon, after which they go to school. They look so tired but inspired. They enroll only fewer subjects 5-6 per semester and the rest are enrolled in summer.
Some I think sleeps in their classes. I can't imagine how they are able to manage their time studying and working. I have never tried it not because I have money when I was a student but because I can't manage my time. I was so skinny during my college days and I do all the chores at home. So I was already tired.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Some I think sleeps in their classes. I can't imagine how they are able to manage their time studying and working. I have never tried it not because I have money when I was a student but because I can't manage my time. I was so skinny during my college days and I do all the chores at home. So I was already tired.
That's true
If you're working and learning at the same time, one will hinder one. Two of them can't be successful at the same time

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.812
Many received a grade of Incomplete. They can't cope up the projects and essential activities.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.533
I never worked or even thought about working while I was studying but these days most students think about it or their parents raise them this way and it's a good thing to help our parents in paying our fee and bills.

Augustus kparobo

Unfamiliar
Nov 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Finding chance to study and to earn to one education will cause one extra stress but in time one might adapt, but it will also be advisable that one might go from part time jobs and also not to be a full time student and work with a time table to help put one on a proper scale on his job and education

Amleht

Complete Stranger
Nov 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000

I was babysitting to earn pocket money as a student.

Golden9

Notable
Sep 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.375
For real? How were you able to do it? Didn't it affect your schooling? How was it?
That is very interesting. I believe you had a schedule that was flexible enough. This is one of the easiest ways to earn as a student, especially if you gets children that are well behaved.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
There are many types of online jobs available that are suitable for students who can be chosen according to their enjoyment and expertise. Such as Freelance Writers, Online Selling Businesses, Translators etc.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
There are many types of online jobs available that are suitable for students who can be chosen according to their enjoyment and expertise. Such as Freelance Writers, Online Selling Businesses, Translators etc.
Exactly
Students can also engage in affiliate marketing and I'm sure it won't take their time

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.095
Raw Dex
$0.543

Work online on less time consuming sites and sell data to people

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That's true
If you're working and learning at the same time, one will hinder one. Two of them can't be successful at the same time
This isn't entirely right because i have seen some student who take on part time job maybe as an attendant or a delivery man , and to be honest it doesn't affect their studies in anyways, they don't have to work all the time since it's a part time job, with perfect scheduling there should be a balance between school and work and most importantly there will be time to rest.

Back