How to Make Money as a Student Part-time

funkie

Somewhat Known
Oct 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Students also need money and there are ways to get it without affecting your studies. You can offer your services to people in your locality or you can earn online.

Which ways did you use to earn money as a student?
As a student, I think the best way to earn extra pocket money is by working online. It’s safe, convenient and efficient. Students don’t have much time or money on their hands, so working online part-time is the best way to make some extra cash, in my opinion.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
As a student, I think the best way to earn extra pocket money is by working online. It’s safe, convenient and efficient. Students don’t have much time or money on their hands, so working online part-time is the best way to make some extra cash, in my opinion.
Exactly
Working offline for a student won't be easy for such a person. Online is the best

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Data sales is very lucrative too. I have people who do it. It is a very nice business
I can't see data selling as a profitable business, the first thing is that the data bought to be resold have an expiry date and now the are less people who buy data from vendors when there are better plans offered by the service providers.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$9.825
There are so many ways to make money as a students. One of the best ways is to work online. A student could easily work as a freelancer, or learn some skills and start up something for yourself.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
There are so many ways to make money as a students. One of the best ways is to work online. A student could easily work as a freelancer, or learn some skills and start up something for yourself.
Writing is one of the best ways for students to make money. They can write about whatever they know. It will be nice

funkie

Somewhat Known
Oct 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Exactly
Working offline for a student won't be easy for such a person. Online is the best
Exactly. I completely agree with you. Offline work can be very time consuming for students too. And time is money, especially for students. Also working online is very flexible, which is of great benefit to students.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Exactly. I completely agree with you. Offline work can be very time consuming for students too. And time is money, especially for students. Also working online is very flexible, which is of great benefit to students.
I tried to work offline when I was in school but it did not end well because it was disturbing my other activities

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
Fortunately, I never worked as a student and I thank my parents for that. However, there are students that have to work. In this case, online jobs are ideal for them because their time is limited and they have to concentrate on their studies.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Fortunately, I never worked as a student and I thank my parents for that. However, there are students that have to work. In this case, online jobs are ideal for them because their time is limited and they have to concentrate on their studies.
The only time I can say I worked when I was a student is when I began to make money online. I benefited from it

freelancermaria

Well Known
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.161
A student can earn money by doing online jobs like data entry, content writing, virtual assistance, and so on. On the other hand, they must first acquire the necessary skill set. Our next-door neighbor, a college student, earns $300 per month.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
A student can earn money by doing online jobs like data entry, content writing, virtual assistance, and so on. On the other hand, they must first acquire the necessary skill set. Our next-door neighbor, a college student, earns $300 per month.
For you to earn money it is very important to have a skill and to be very good at what you do so that you'll be able to earn money

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I tried to work offline when I was in school but it did not end well because it was disturbing my other activities
There are students who works offline as a part-time worker in a way that will balance up with their academic life, with proper planning one would have been able to work while learning .

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.200
Raw Dex
$0.450
I think selling print on demand products is the best way for a student to make money. There is no start up cost and the students can sell the products to his or her friends and even teachers.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
I think selling print on demand products is the best way for a student to make money. There is no start up cost and the students can sell the products to his or her friends and even teachers.
There is truly no start up cost and the student may just decide to be buying the goods later when has money

MANASHA

Unfamiliar
Feb 4, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Working online as a student can be a great way to earn extra pocket money, as it provides flexibility and convenience. Here are some popular ways for students to earn money online:

Online tutoring: Many students have skills and knowledge that they can share with others. Online tutoring is a great way to earn money by teaching subjects that you are passionate about.

Freelance writing: If you have a knack for writing, you can earn money by working as a freelance writer. Many websites and companies are in need of content writers, and you can earn money by creating articles, blog posts, and other content.

Virtual assistant: Many businesses need help with administrative tasks, and you can earn money by working as a virtual assistant. Tasks may include data entry, email management, and scheduling appointments.

Online surveys: You can earn money by participating in online surveys. Companies and researchers often conduct surveys to gather feedback from consumers, and they pay participants for their time and opinions.

Sell products online: You can start a small online business by selling products online. This could be anything from handmade crafts to digital products such as eBooks or courses.

Overall, working online as a student can be a great way to earn extra pocket money while gaining valuable skills and experience. It is important to do your research and choose reputable platforms and opportunities to ensure that you are working in a safe and legitimate environment.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Working online as a student can be a great way to earn extra pocket money, as it provides flexibility and convenience. Here are some popular ways for students to earn money online:

Online tutoring: Many students have skills and knowledge that they can share with others. Online tutoring is a great way to earn money by teaching subjects that you are passionate about.

Freelance writing: If you have a knack for writing, you can earn money by working as a freelance writer. Many websites and companies are in need of content writers, and you can earn money by creating articles, blog posts, and other content.

Virtual assistant: Many businesses need help with administrative tasks, and you can earn money by working as a virtual assistant. Tasks may include data entry, email management, and scheduling appointments.

Online surveys: You can earn money by participating in online surveys. Companies and researchers often conduct surveys to gather feedback from consumers, and they pay participants for their time and opinions.

Sell products online: You can start a small online business by selling products online. This could be anything from handmade crafts to digital products such as eBooks or courses.

Overall, working online as a student can be a great way to earn extra pocket money while gaining valuable skills and experience. It is important to do your research and choose reputable platforms and opportunities to ensure that you are working in a safe and legitimate environment.
Online surveys would have been the best because it will even sharpen the knowledge of the students

Back