• READ THE DESCRIPTION!

This forum is for posting Tutorials and How To's for making money online. It's not for posting questions.

How to Make Money by Offering Posting in the Trade Center or Marketplace

Joshua Farrell

The Funny Looking Blank Avatar Guy
Pro Member
Nov 9, 2022
Dex
$-49.900
Raw Dex
$0.140
Hello there!

This is being written as one of many articles on how to use Referral Index Forum's Trade Center and Marketplace Boards. In this one, I will be focusing on using it to make money by offering to do posting for forum owners and webmasters.

For those who want to earn RIF Cash, the Trade Center would be considered the place to go, to follow this guide. For those who want to make cash through PayPal, Payeer, Stripe and other payment processors, or potentially earn crypto, The Blog and Forum Services board inside The Market, would be the place to post it.

First of all, when considering making money from posting for people through custom freelance jobs; like this topic is suggesting; you need to consider what your content is worth, based on a number of factors. Those factors? Length, Punctuation, Thought Clarity, and Topic Specific. Written Language for the target audience is also important. You do not want to write in German, for an English Audience. Nor would it be expected to write in German, for an English Audience.

General Grammar, Topic Specifics, Thought Clarity and Target Audience

Regardless of length and clarity of thought, punctuation can make or break how much you can earn, and who is willing to pay for your services. If you cannot be clear on what you are writing about, how would you legitimize what you post for cash? It is important to be clear with your message, and to properly use commas, periods, exclamation marks, apostrophes and other such punctuation in your writing. Lack of proper punctuation use, can cause people to be confused with what you are trying to bring across in conversation. Without it, causes issues with understanding and potential for it to be reported, due to lack of clarity and the potential with looking like spam.

Length, like punctuation, is important when considering how much your content is worth. Also to point to this matter, is how clarity in thought and explanations, can help with the direction of the ongoing conversation. Now some short content can be good to high quality, but not all short content is such. Yet, not all content that is long, is high quality either. Similar to having a conversation with someone, some things need extra wording to explain a thought, while other items don't need it. If I were talking to someone that wanted to know about trains, and how they work, I would explain as much as would help understanding, yet wouldn't be too short, or too long, in the explanation. Not everyone wants to read long drawn out conversations.

Topic Specific Content, is anything that matches what is being discussed, and the overall theme of where you are posting the content. Making sure that content matches the area it is being posted in, is a major item in whether or not what you are posting, is quality for that location, and whether or not it can be listed as spam. Content is spam, if you do not post content where it matches the discussion location. Talking about Sports, does not belong in the same board as talking about Mining would belong. Neither would the subject of Mining for Gold, belong in the place of talking about deep sea exploration. Discussion of sports, belong with other sports topics. Discussion of how to run a business, belongs with other business related discussion topics.

The main overarching item that relates to length, punctuation and topical discussion, is thought clarity. If you cannot form a thought that can be understood by others; no amount of words, punctuation, or topic related discussions will help with it. If you cannot be direct with what you want to talk about, and be plain enough with the wording, then how do you expect the discussion to stay on topic to what you want to talk about?

Also, who is your target audience you are creating the content for? Are you being paid to post content on a forum that discusses video games? If so, you need to be able to relate your discussions to that topic field. Past history in playing video games is a plus. If you have played games before, you should atleast be able to relate to the frustrations a video game player has, when there is a tough spot in a game. Maybe you had played city builder games a ton, and understand how hard it can be to set up and run everything in the city.

If you feel like you cannot provide quality content for the genre of the forum you are asked to post on, then you shouldn't accept payment to post there, unless you can get an agreement that you can discuss other items, in the area of the forum that isn't dedicated to the main subject of the forum you are being asked to post on. Don't just agree to post on a Sports Forum, only to talk about business and crypto. You should post on the subject matter as well as you can, and potentially do some research to help you out with those discussions.

Regarding Costs

Your average person, if they understand the language they are writing in, but cannot provide well thought out content to the Genre and topic of discussion, will have an average cost of potential earnings doing freelance work, in the 0.05-0.07 USD range for both the individual thread and reply. The less ability that you have to provide clear discussion and on topic related discussion, the less your value from posting will be. Most that don't care about quality, or if the quality in general is rushed and not of decent quality, would range from 0.01-0.05 USD for both the individual thread and reply.

Someone who knows how to communicate, can provide great quality in their grammar, on topic discussions, and can engage the community with their content, can see just with their replies alone, a cost ranging from 0.10 USD, to 0.50 USD, solely based on quality of content and user engagement. The same level of great quality for threads, can range from 0.15 USD to 1.00 USD. The higher cost, the better quality is expected and assumed by those who pay for it.

Most people, if they can provide good quality discussions regardless of the area of discussion, will range the cost of replies, between 0.10 USD and 0.25 USD. For threads, most will range creation of that, at 0.15-0.50, depending on the good to great quality that they may provide to their customer.

So for clarity for those wanting to know, here is the expected costs, based on quality content that might engage the community.

Low/Generic Quality Content Costs:
Bulk Pricing - $10 USD for up to 500 Threads or Replies
Individual Costs - 0.01 to 0.05 Per Reply, and 0.025 to 0.075 per Thread.

Good Quality Content Costs:
Average Individual Cost

Per Reply - $0.10-$0.25 USD
Per Thread - $0.15-$0.30 USD

Bulk Pricing Average Costs
100 Replies: $5.00-$25.00 USD
100 Threads: $10.00-$50.00 USD

High Quality/High Engagement Rate Content:
Average Individual Cost

Per Reply - $0.40-$0.60 USD
Per Thread - $0.50-$0.75 USD

Bulk Pricing Average Costs
100 Replies: $40.00-$60.00 USD
100 Threads: $50.00-$75.00 USD

Summary

To summarize this discussion, your level of quality in what you post, can earn you different rates of money. If you can provide top level quality content to the target audience, the chance of getting large returns on what your post, can help you achieve your financial goals regarding Freelance work. If you cannot provide decent levels of content, your ability to charge a decent amount for that content, can suffer. You may even end up only getting people who would only want to pay cheap all the time, even when you get better at providing better quality content, that better matches the area of discussion.

If you think you can provide decent and good quality content to be paid for by others, consider heading to the Trade Station or Forum and Blog Marketplace boards to offer it to those who may be seeking it! You can create your own threads, stating the price you believe your content is worth, or just approach each individual forum with a different price, based on what the forum owner wants out of it. You might even be fine with the pricing that they want to pay you with, if you believe that the level of quality of content you can provide, can be better paid by the person who made a topic with a price they want to pay you for said content.

If I inspired you to consider freelancing your writing abilities, give it a go! You won't know what you can get out of charging people for content, if you don't give it a try!

Last edited:

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.150
Does use of quillbot or grammarly is allowed during providing the posting services or not allowed to paraphrase your writing before providing any writing service for a cost to a person?

Joshua Farrell

Pro Member
Nov 9, 2022
Dex
$-49.900
Raw Dex
$0.140
Does use of quillbot or grammarly is allowed during providing the posting services or not allowed to paraphrase your writing before providing any writing service for a cost to a person?
I would have answered earlier, but how you worded your question confused me. Plus it is one long run-on sentence.

If you need it to rephrase something to be better worded or to remove stuff that overly fluffs what was written, sure. No one will stop you making sure what you want to post, is grammatically correct.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$1.170
Raw Dex
$2.870
technically speaking, you can use the trade section to make money. However, in the practical point of view, you might not be able to make money because on paid to post forums most of the people are only looking to make money, they will hardly consider buying something.

Joshua Farrell

Pro Member
Nov 9, 2022
Dex
$-49.900
Raw Dex
$0.140
technically speaking, you can use the trade section to make money. However, in the practical point of view, you might not be able to make money because on paid to post forums most of the people are only looking to make money, they will hardly consider buying something.
While yes, paid to post forums in general can be an issue with getting people to be willing to offer their own services, but it doesn't mean there are not people there who are willing to buy those services. The whole point, is to put oneself out there, and see if the interest is there, and then following through with it. Doesn't hurt to try, does it? :)

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$1.170
Raw Dex
$2.870
I have hired members of paid to post sites to write articles for my blog and create posts for my forums. Therefore, I believe there are earning opportunities for the members but I think opportunities other than earning from posts are rare.

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.150
I have hired members of paid to post sites to write articles for my blog and create posts for my forums. Therefore, I believe there are earning opportunities for the members but I think opportunities other than earning from posts are rare.
This is because member has spend time on your platform and also he has also make an effort for reading the article and redact something so if most of people offering such paid service means it will not a free service. Except if it is exchange of posts between two blog owners.

Joshua Farrell

Pro Member
Nov 9, 2022
Dex
$-49.900
Raw Dex
$0.140
Not as rare as you think, if you know where to look for said opportunities, and know the right people who may be willing to pay.

Shortie

Notable
Writers Guild
Dec 29, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.445
This is a great way to be able to possibly earn some extra income. I myself offer my posting and article writing services in as many places as I can as you never know when someone may see your services and want to hire you to work for them and help bring content to their website, forum or blog. Whilst paid to post forums it seems that many people are there just to be able to earn a little extra, you may find that in some cases, there will be a few people that may also see your service and be interested. It never hurts to put your services out there as you never know!

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$1.170
Raw Dex
$2.870
This is a great way to be able to possibly earn some extra income. I myself offer my posting and article writing services in as many places as I can as you never know when someone may see your services and want to hire you to work for them and help bring content to their website, forum or blog. Whilst paid to post forums it seems that many people are there just to be able to earn a little extra, you may find that in some cases, there will be a few people that may also see your service and be interested. It never hurts to put your services out there as you never know!

It is easier to find earning opportunities on webmaster forums, compared to paid to post forums. I have made money as an article writer on a few [paid to post forums but mostly have spent money to hire workers for small jobs.

Shortie

Notable
Writers Guild
Dec 29, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.445
It is easier to find earning opportunities on webmaster forums, compared to paid to post forums. I have made money as an article writer on a few [paid to post forums but mostly have spent money to hire workers for small jobs.
I will admit I have had more success getting jobs on webmaster forums myself. I have yet to add my services to more of those but I usually add them as I get to them rather than scout out and just place my services as I feel myself doing that wouldn't be a good look, it's better to establish a presence on the forum I feel as that helps a lot.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$1.170
Raw Dex
$2.870
I will admit I have had more success getting jobs on webmaster forums myself. I have yet to add my services to more of those but I usually add them as I get to them rather than scout out and just place my services as I feel myself doing that wouldn't be a good look, it's better to establish a presence on the forum I feel as that helps a lot.
If you own a website and if you need someone to create shot posts (comments on blogs, forum posts) or write long posts (articles, blogs), you might be able to hire for a cheap rate on paid to post sites. I have hired writers tom wite articles for just $1. However, on webmaster forums, you might not be able to find anyone to work for such a cheap rate.

Back