How to Make Money by Playing NFT Games

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.200
Raw Dex
$0.360
NFT games, also called crypto games, are blockchain and web3-based games that allow you to earn crypto tokens or NFT from in-game activities. The tokens earned and NFT collected while playing games can be sold, or exchanged with real cash. These games are paid-to-play or free to play. Axie Infinity is paid game, whereas Sandbox is a free game.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.050
Nfts have been declining since the pandemic outbreak stopped. During the pandemic, people start exploring metaverse and nfts, but now that the pandemic has been controlled, nfts is no more lucrative as usually.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$9.645
I have actually come across most most games that pay in crypto or in one way or the other, but one common thing they have in common is that the pay is usually small.

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
NFT games, also called crypto games, are blockchain and web3-based games that allow you to earn crypto tokens or NFT from in-game activities. The tokens earned and NFT collected while playing games can be sold, or exchanged with real cash. These games are paid-to-play or free to play. Axie Infinity is paid game, whereas Sandbox is a free game.
It is like I am just knowing what nft is is now. I do see this every where but I don't try them. But since it is a reward to play game and I like game, I will try it. Please can you share the link of the sandbox

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$4.060
Looks how Meta will stop support NFT on their platforms. I think this will decrease price of it. Better choos crypto games which offer their tokens like Betfury or Axie. Their tokens are listed on market and you can sell it easy.

Back