How to make money from NFT?

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.375
Non-Fungible Token or NFT is content in the form of a token embedded in a blockchain (smart contract). famous NFT examples are CryptoPunk #7523, Crossroad, The Merge etc.
NFT prices can reach tens of millions of USD, such as The Merge's price is $90 million USD. Most of the NFTs are traded using ether (ETH), a coin made by Ethereum. although many also use Solana and Cardano,

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I came to know about NFT early this year, I got a few billionaire nfts then, I even had a rare one which worth 10,000ETH but i lost interest in nft the moment i my 10,000ETH nft was delisted down to a very demoralising price(not even up to $1) .

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$4.400
Raw Dex
$0.033
I came to know about NFT early this year, I got a few billionaire nfts then, I even had a rare one which worth 10,000ETH but i lost interest in nft the moment i my 10,000ETH nft was delisted down to a very demoralising price(not even up to $1) .
Oh why that was so low what would have cost list. Then this feels like a gimmicks just to lure people to indulge what do you think?

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.900
Non-Fungible Token or NFT is content in the form of a token embedded in a blockchain (smart contract). famous NFT examples are CryptoPunk #7523, Crossroad, The Merge etc.
NFT prices can reach tens of millions of USD, such as The Merge's price is $90 million USD. Most of the NFTs are traded using ether (ETH), a coin made by Ethereum. although many also use Solana and Cardano,
I'm always confused about making money from NFTs. I own some NAFTA that I don't think I am ready to sell yet.

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Oh why that was so low what would have cost list. Then this feels like a gimmicks just to lure people to indulge what do you think?
No, it's not a gimmick as you have stated, the reason why the price went so low like that was dues to others who also own that particular rare NFT but are in haste yo get buyers for it so they list the NFT below its floorprice to captivate buyers. There is still hope for the NFT to gain back it's pride.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$4.400
Raw Dex
$0.033
No, it's not a gimmick as you have stated, the reason why the price went so low like that was dues to others who also own that particular rare NFT but are in haste yo get buyers for it so they list the NFT below its floorprice to captivate buyers. There is still hope for the NFT to gain back it's pride.
Okay I understand now we'll, it is business buyets will always go for the ones with lesser price to buy

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Your right buyers will eventually go for the one with a lower price , but it's not a good thing to delist NFT because the more the NFT get delisted the more its value reduce for everyone holding that particular NFT.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.900
It will definitely gain back its pride but for now, a lot of people have lost in NFTs including me

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The waiting hours is just too demoralizing although I wasn't among the minting crews but I also contributed my quota in some ways. I always feel like the reward I get for working so hard to get the rare NFT doesn't worth it at all, for now .

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.900
The waiting hours is just too demoralizing although I wasn't among the minting crews but I also contributed my quota in some ways. I always feel like the reward I get for working so hard to get the rare NFT doesn't worth it at all, for now .
I used to mint sometime ago but the ones I minted was not worth the time so I have to stop

Back