• READ THE DESCRIPTION!

This forum is for posting Tutorials and How To's for making money online. It's not for posting questions.

How To Make Money From WeSing Apps

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.365
How to Make Money on WeSing Apps
For music lovers or you just like to sing, whether alone or in the bathroom, and make singing one of the fun activities and also very beneficial for the health of the body such as reducing stress, improving the respiratory system, improving brain performance and more confidence ourselves, not only that we have a hobby of singing we can also make money through Wesing mobile apps. You can also choose your favorite songs and collect points which we can later convert into real money. The WeSing app has a good reputation and gets 4.4 stars, and has been downloaded more than 10 million.

What is the WeSing App?
WeSing is a song and karaoke application that you can install through the Play Store or App Store. This mobile karaoke app was founded by Tencent Music Entertainment HongKong Limited.

What are the Benefits of the WeSing App?
Besides you can use the WeSing application as entertainment, in the form of singing, you can also sing together with family or close friends, so your voice will sound better, besides that you can also broadcast live while singing, if your voice is good then you will get rewards from viewers . You can also record videos and share them on social media such as Whatsapp, Facebook, TikTok, Twitter etc.

Even though it seems just for fun or entertainment, this platform can also add friends, you can also invite your friends to become your referrals, and everyone who installs WeSing apps, with your ref link, you will get a reward of $ 0.7.

Furthermore, to get a reward from singing, you must record a song that you sing and save it in My song. You have to be active for at least seven days straight, before you get your singing reward.

Withdrawal
The minimum withdrawal is $1, and the maximum withdrawal is $12,
via bank account or e-wallet,

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.603
How to Make Money on WeSing Apps
For music lovers or you just like to sing, whether alone or in the bathroom, and make singing one of the fun activities and also very beneficial for the health of the body such as reducing stress, improving the respiratory system, improving brain performance and more confidence ourselves, not only that we have a hobby of singing we can also make money through Wesing mobile apps. You can also choose your favorite songs and collect points which we can later convert into real money. The WeSing app has a good reputation and gets 4.4 stars, and has been downloaded more than 10 million.

What is the WeSing App?
WeSing is a song and karaoke application that you can install through the Play Store or App Store. This mobile karaoke app was founded by Tencent Music Entertainment HongKong Limited.

What are the Benefits of the WeSing App?
Besides you can use the WeSing application as entertainment, in the form of singing, you can also sing together with family or close friends, so your voice will sound better, besides that you can also broadcast live while singing, if your voice is good then you will get rewards from viewers . You can also record videos and share them on social media such as Whatsapp, Facebook, TikTok, Twitter etc.

Even though it seems just for fun or entertainment, this platform can also add friends, you can also invite your friends to become your referrals, and everyone who installs WeSing apps, with your ref link, you will get a reward of $ 0.7.

Furthermore, to get a reward from singing, you must record a song that you sing and save it in My song. You have to be active for at least seven days straight, before you get your singing reward.

Withdrawal
The minimum withdrawal is $1, and the maximum withdrawal is $12,
via bank account or e-wallet,
Aww
Thank you for sharing this and I'm sure that the site will be legit but do you know the amount of money that they pay per song? I would love to know that too

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.365
Aww
Thank you for sharing this and I'm sure that the site will be legit but do you know the amount of money that they pay per song? I would love to know that too
Wesing does not give a reward for every song that you upload but it will depend on the quality of the song itself. If your voice is good and many other members open it, of course you will get a high reward, but if the song you are performing is not of good quality, of course you will not get a reward. Each song will also be grouped according to language, search etc.

Back