• READ THE DESCRIPTION!

This forum is for posting Tutorials and How To's for making money online. It's not for posting questions.

How to Make Money on Medium

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.365
Medium is a site or platform to accommodate our writing, be it in the form of opinions or articles. The Medium publishing platform is also available on mobile apps Googleplay and Appstore, Medium was released on August 15, 2012.

Medium will be very useful for making money if you have a hobby of writing longer articles then you can publish them.

In this tutorial post, I will explain how we can make money on Medium through the Medium Partner Program. Many writers can earn thousands of USD per month just from writing articles on Medium. Even though it's not Medium who pays directly for writing articles by authors, but content subscribers, who will read quality articles on a subscription basis, pay about $ 5 per month or $ 50 per year, to be able to read all premium articles (sign *), but for free members can only read three articles each month. So Medium pays writers from the results of their users' subscription fees.

Before you join Medium, you should first have a Payoneer and Stripe account, especially to facilitate the payment process. Then you can visit Medium.com and register, you can sign up with a Google, Facebook or email account (choose one).

After the registration process is complete, and you are already a member of Medium, you can actually write articles/opinions but you can't make money yet, because to make money on Medium you have to join the Medium Partner Program found on your profile or visit Medium.com/earn

Manage payments on Stripe
Medium only supports Stripe as a payment method, so that's how much you'll need to have a Stripe account. Next you will be asked to fill out a form, because my country is not included in the list, so we have to use the United States. and then you will get confirmation via the mobile number that you registered.

When we enter a bank account to receive payments, because it doesn't allow us to use a bank account or debit card issued by a bank from Indonesia, we can use a Payoneer account. Next, you also need to fill out the tax form with bear and select W-8BEN for non-US taxpayers until it is verified.

The process has been completed and you can already make money on Medium by publishing each of your articles.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think if you are started medium is a great platfrom to start you can start sharing your content right away and you might make cash wich is of course great

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.170
Raw Dex
$5.370
I have published a few articles on Medium but I cannot make money because Medium Partner program is not available in my location

Back