• READ THE DESCRIPTION!

This forum is for posting Tutorials and How To's for making money online. It's not for posting questions.

How to Make Money Watching and Uploading Videos and Playing Games on Fruitlab

funkie

Somewhat Known
Oct 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Do you love to play games? Do you also like to make money online? How about we combine both of these things into one?!

Hey everyone, today I am back with another write-up about a very interesting and exciting website/app that allows you to earn money by watching videos and lets you earn money by uploading videos of you simply playing your favourite games! I personally use this website too so let's talk about it!

The platform is created for gamers, by gamers - and is called "Fruitlab." Now, right from the get-go, you can tell by the name that this website/app is going to be an absolute delight - I mean what a funky name to get things started! This platform was launched in 2019, so it is fairly new and has all the potential in the world to grow and mature into a leading gaming website/app. Fruitlab deals in a currency called "PIP" which is also now listed as a cryptocurrency under various exchange sites. I urge you to look up the exact dollar rate for the PIP, as I do not want to misquote the value in this write-up. Now let's get to the good stuff and actually take a look at the process of earning PIPS.

There are basically 4 main methods to earn PIPS on Fruitlab:

1. By watching the videos/content of other gamers that upload their videos onto the platform.

2. By downloading the Fruitlab Gaming App and playing your favourite games - completing the daily activities/challenges set out for each game. (See the Image attached below for a better understanding.)

Screenshot 2023-06-12 205326.png

3. By uploading your own gaming content to Fruitlab - the neat thing about this is that you can upload any type of game ranging from mobile games like candy crush to games on consoles such as FIFA on PS5. (Do note that you can only upload 3 videos per day.)

4. Other than the aforementioned methods, you can also earn free PIPS by maintaining and claiming your daily streak on the platform.

Note: The first and second methods of earning basically accumulate to the daily PIP earning percentage, also known as The PIPS Chest (that fills up by watching videos and doing objectives in games), you can claim this daily.

Conclusively, I would urge you to at least give the website/app a visit to check out how things work and if the platform is a suitable online earning method for you or not. Other than that, I wish you all the best of luck in your future endeavours!

Please find below the non-referral link and the referral link for Fruitlab (if you wish to help me out - this is not necessary)

Non-ref: https://www.fruitlab.com
Ref (Both of us get 50 PIPS - Tier 1 Referral): https://fruitlab.com/ref/funkie

Joshua Farrell

The Funny Looking Blank Avatar Guy
Pro Member
Nov 9, 2022
Dex
$-49.900
Raw Dex
$0.140
Seems like something fun to try to do, in order to potentially earn something. Not sure how much time I would personally spend getting it though.

aovurevu

Somewhat Known
May 4, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.070
Do you love to play games? Do you also like to make money online? How about we combine both of these things into one?!

Hey everyone, today I am back with another write-up about a very interesting and exciting website/app that allows you to earn money by watching videos and lets you earn money by uploading videos of you simply playing your favourite games! I personally use this website too so let's talk about it!

The platform is created for gamers, by gamers - and is called "Fruitlab." Now, right from the get-go, you can tell by the name that this website/app is going to be an absolute delight - I mean what a funky name to get things started! This platform was launched in 2019, so it is fairly new and has all the potential in the world to grow and mature into a leading gaming website/app. Fruitlab deals in a currency called "PIP" which is also now listed as a cryptocurrency under various exchange sites. I urge you to look up the exact dollar rate for the PIP, as I do not want to misquote the value in this write-up. Now let's get to the good stuff and actually take a look at the process of earning PIPS.

1. By watching the videos/content of other gamers that upload their videos onto the platform.

2. By downloading the Fruitlab Gaming App and playing your favourite games - completing the daily activities/challenges set out for each game. (See the Image attached below for a better understanding.)

View attachment 2017

3. By uploading your own gaming content to Fruitlab - the neat thing about this is that you can upload any type of game ranging from mobile games like candy crush to games on consoles such as FIFA on PS5. (Do note that you can only upload 3 videos per day.)

4. Other than the aforementioned methods, you can also earn free PIPS by maintaining and claiming your daily streak on the platform.

Note: The first and second methods of earning basically accumulate to the daily PIP earning percentage, also known as The PIPS Chest (that fills up by watching videos and doing objectives in games), you can claim this daily.

Conclusively, I would urge you to at least give the website/app a visit to check out how things work and if the platform is a suitable online earning method for you or not. Other than that, I wish you all the best of luck in your future endeavours!

Please find below the non-referral link and the referral link for Fruitlab (if you wish to help me out - this is not necessary)

I will try to sign up on this later today, I am actually a fan of game and it will be so nice earning from playing games and uploading videos on the website, how do I withdraw, is there a withdrawal limit?

funkie

Somewhat Known
Oct 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I will try to sign up on this later today, I am actually a fan of game and it will be so nice earning from playing games and uploading videos on the website, how do I withdraw, is there a withdrawal limit?
That sounds good! Best of luck! As for withdrawing you can either browse the "Shop" section to look for a gift card that you could use - or now you could even sell your PIPS on the exchange platforms that have listed PIPS - you will have to check out more about this as I haven't personally used this feature yet.

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Than

View attachment 2017

Thanks for taking out time to share this wonderful Money making scheme, it sounds very appealing to me, and I think it would be a nice fit, I just hope the earnings would not be on an extremely low side, else I'm out.
Thanks a million times once again.

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Play to earn is one of the best ways to generate money for yourself online but I am not a fan of gaming and that is why I wouldn't see this platform as appealing.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.540
It is interesting, especially because all the games named are free, from the list I only play apex legends, and getting 2 victories is not easy, imagine completing all that in one day, you must be an inveterate player.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
Thank you for sharing this. If I may ask, do you have an idea of how much money we can make in a day? Please, if we can make up to a dollar in a day, let me know

View attachment 2017

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.528
Honestly speaking I have never heard about the mentioned site before.
I however, have no Ideas about how the site works, it's payment rates and probably it's legitimacy for that matter.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
Honestly speaking I have never heard about the mentioned site before.
I however, have no Ideas about how the site works, it's payment rates and probably it's legitimacy for that matter.
The legitimacy of the site is something that is very important and I don't think I have enough time to start checking if it's it legitimate or not. Soem have the time though

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.528
So
The legitimacy of the site is something that is very important and I don't think I have enough time to start checking if it's it legitimate or not. Soem have the time thoug

Thank you for sharing this. If I may ask, do you have an idea of how much money we can make in a day? Please, if we can make up to a dollar in a day, let me know
It's okay my friend. So if I may ask you, does the site that you are advertising here really paying it's users? Please if you can reply that with a payment proof I can be your referral.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
So

It's okay my friend. So if I may ask you, does the site that you are advertising here really paying it's users? Please if you can reply that with a payment proof I can be your referral.
I don't know. I am also asking if the site pays users very well. I checked their Instagram site and I saw that they always make posts. I guess they are paying but we don't have anyone to proof to us

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Wow, I have been hearing quite a lot about this at to earn games and stuffs, but I usually don't believe or agree to it authenticity, I use to think they're all time wasting ventures and unproductive or engagements, so one can really make few bucks from these play to earn games.
Play to earn is one of the best ways to generate money for yourself online but I am not a fan of gaming and that is why I wouldn't see this platform as appealing.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.160
this sounds so fun and easy to do,i would love for people to serve us with a payment proof and how much time does one need to reach cashout on average.At times it takes just too much time in order to reach minimum threshold to cashout.That is the not so cool part of most of the simple games i know.

Back