• READ THE DESCRIPTION!

This forum is for posting Tutorials and How To's for making money online. It's not for posting questions.

How to Make Money While Traveling

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.365
Traveling is one of the hobbies that many people like, be it traveling locally (domesticly) or abroad. So far, people only know traveling as a refresher for the mind and body, especially for those whose daily work is always monotonous in front of the computer, of course, they will need a different atmosphere, such as traveling.

We all know the cost of traveling is not cheap, we also have to think about the cost of expensive travel tickets, hotels, meals, tickets to tourist destinations, etc., so that we will achieve a sizable amount of money. Because of that, traveling doesn't need to be done every month, maybe only once or twice a year and even then we have to plan and save and budget from the beginning of the year

But it turns out that traveling can also be used as a means of making money, so that it will reduce the cost of traveling or even make a profit. Let's discuss together, how can we make money from traveling as follows:

1. Create a Blog/Website
If you like traveling, you should have a blog/website, so you can write/tell your experiences while traveling on your blog. You can write in your language style or language or colloquial language. Use an attractive font and blog design, upload photos of your shots while traveling, so visitors will feel at home visiting your blog, if your blog has high traffic you can make it a money printing machine by installing Google Adsense, opening an advertising service or receiving endorsements from agents journey. Apart from writing on your blog, you can also submit articles about your experiences while traveling on article sites, especially those that discuss traveling issues, and you will also get paid.

2. Create a vlog and upload it to YouTube
Creating vlogs or documentaries is a way to make money while traveling, especially when entering big cities like Paris, London, Toronto, Montreal, Los Angeles, New York, Tokyo, etc. If you meet homeless people, have a short chat and give them tips (money), shopping on the side of the road, or shopping at traditional markets, will make a different impression, but don't forget you have to record all your activities. You can also challenge a game of chess on the street (bet $5 for the winner) like in Union Square, New York. Don't forget to record the tourist attractions you visit or other interesting tourist spots. If your Youtube traffic is high, many travel agents will be interested in using your services for promotion.

3. Selling Traveling photos
If you have a sophisticated photo camera, tripod and photo editing skills then you can take pictures of interesting tourist spots, wherever you visit. Then you can sell your photos to online sales agents such as Shutterstock, SmugMug Pro, Alamy, iStock Photo, Etsy etc. The cooler your photo, the faster it will sell. But you have to be patient because there are many competing photographers from around the world.

4. Personal Shoppers
Personal shopper or Safekeeping service is receiving orders for goods, especially when you go out of town, or to another city, which has the characteristics of food and souvenirs that are not available in your hometown, traveling is using a private car, in the destination city you can look for items goods that are typical of a particular region. Next, you only need to upload a photo on the WhatsApp group along with the price of the item plus the commission you will receive, for example 15% and provide a description if needed. If there is an order, you buy the ordered item, after you return to your city you can deliver the ordered item and receive money.

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.580
You can be digital nomad. Digital nomads travel world and work online different jobs. It don't have to be related to travel even they combine holding blog or instagram profile where they sometimes charge for specific posts.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.365
Yes, you're right, digital nomad is a more specific term for many types of remote freelancing, including youtubers, bloggers, selling digital products, writers, accountants etc. But a digital nomad is one's choice of job, whereas in this section what I'm discussing is temporary work while traveling or spending vacation time.

moneywise2021

Unfamiliar
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
When I travel, I drive across the country. I do not fly. I drive for the sake of renting a car and stopping at different places along the way. I do have an instagram account and a youtube channel not associated with each other. I also have a blog which is also not associated with anything. I should look into blogging where I go. I just don't know who I would charge or what they are looking for. I also only use a smartphone for videos and photos

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.365
Many people read blogs and watch YouTube only as entertainment. Visitors to blogs and videos also like to watch other people's adventures, which is not boring. Of course your trip across several countries is very interesting and there are many unique places, you even find a lot of news on the road, such as helping people's cars that have broken down, accidents, etc. You only need to create a vlog with your smartphone and upload it to Youtube.

moneywise2021

Unfamiliar
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Many people read blogs and watch YouTube only as entertainment. Visitors to blogs and videos also like to watch other people's adventures, which is not boring. Of course your trip across several countries is very interesting and there are many unique places, you even find a lot of news on the road, such as helping people's cars that have broken down, accidents, etc. You only need to create a vlog with your smartphone and upload it to Youtube.
I don't travel among other countries. Just in the US. different states but I do like your idea about places to get your car fixed

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That's right, I agree with you. Many people do some of the ways above to get money, especially entrusted services for souvenirs. This method is quite easy to get money, we only need to offer entrusted services to friends, neighbors or relatives.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$3.600
Raw Dex
$0.283
I have always like the idea of being a travel vlogger. I just like to have the different experience with traveling then make money as I journey along as well

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
If one's mindset is very entrepreneurial one can think of business ideas wherever he goes. .For Asian countries one of the best places for me to shop and go into business is Thailand and China where you can buy cheaper items which you can bring back to your country. If you buy in volume you can always contact a cargo consolidator who will take charge of packaging and shipping.

You

Somewhat Known
May 12, 2023
Dex
$1.750
Raw Dex
$0.000
Making money while traveling is no longer a distant dream. With the right approach and determination, you can turn your passion for travel into a sustainable source of income. Here are some of examples:

Travel Blogging: Sharing Your Adventures

If you have a passion for writing and a flair for storytelling, travel blogging can be a rewarding endeavor. Create your own travel blog where you can share your experiences, tips, and recommendations with a global audience. Monetize your blog through sponsored posts, affiliate marketing, and advertising. With dedication and high-quality content, you can attract a loyal readership and collaborate with travel brands, further boosting your income.

Teaching English Abroad: Empowering Others

Do you have a knack for teaching? Consider becoming an English language teacher abroad. Many countries, especially in Asia, offer opportunities for native English speakers to teach their language to local students. Teaching English abroad not only allows you to immerse yourself in a new culture but also provides a stable income. Additionally, you can obtain teaching certifications such as TEFL (Teaching English as a Foreign Language) to enhance your prospects.

House Sitting: Living Like a Local

Imagine staying in beautiful homes around the world without paying accommodation costs. House sitting provides exactly that opportunity. Many homeowners seek reliable individuals to look after their houses and pets while they are away. In exchange for your services, you get to live rent-free in a comfortable home, allowing you to experience local life and save money on accommodation expenses.

Tour Guiding: Showcasing Your Expertise

If you possess in-depth knowledge about a particular destination or have a passion for history, culture, or adventure, consider becoming a tour guide. Lead travelers through popular attractions, off-the-beaten-path gems, or thrilling outdoor adventures. Use your storytelling skills to engage and entertain your guests while earning money based on tips, commissions, or fixed rates.

Travel Photography: Capturing Memories and Earning

If you have an eye for photography and love to capture the essence of your travel experiences, why not turn your passion into profit? Sell your travel photos to stock photography websites or exhibit your work in galleries. You can also offer your photography services to fellow travelers or local businesses. Let your creativity roam free and transform your snapshots into a source of income.

Online Business: Freedom to Work Anywhere

Starting an online business opens up a world of possibilities for generating income while traveling. Whether you want to sell handmade products, provide consulting services, or create digital courses, the internet offers a vast marketplace. Build an online presence, develop a strong brand, and leverage social media and e-commerce platforms to reach customers worldwide.

Work Exchange: Trading Skills for Accommodation

If you're looking to minimize accommodation expenses while traveling, consider work exchange programs. These programs allow you to work a few hours per day in exchange for free accommodation and sometimes even meals. Engage in tasks such as farming, gardening, hostel reception, or eco-building, depending on your skills and interests. Work exchange programs foster cultural exchange and provide an opportunity to connect with like-minded individuals from around the world.

Volunteering: Making a Difference

For those who seek meaningful travel experiences, volunteering is a fantastic option. Choose a cause or organization that aligns with your values and spend your time and skills to make a positive impact. Whether it's teaching underprivileged children, participating in wildlife conservation projects, or contributing to community development initiatives, volunteering allows you to give back while immersing yourself in a new environment.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
If I could make money while traveling and getting to learn new things then I will jump into it and start it right away as traveling is one of my hobbies I just love traveling in a year I can travel more than 10 times and I don't get paid for it but I love traveling I don't like sitting in one place for a long time like going around learning new things getting to meet new people all the time.
And show me getting paid will make me travel even more because I'm being paid for what I love doing.

capri

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Of the ways of making money while traveling, I think the option of creating a vlog and uploading it on YouTube is the best. The reason for preferring this moneymaking avenue is that it can help a user to tap into the huge number of people who use Youtube on a regular basis. If the user posts exciting and/or useful content consistently, users would naturally visit and/or subscribe to his/her channel, thus enabling him/her to earn regular ad income.

Ayomikun400

Complete Stranger
Jun 16, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
You can really make a very huge amount of money when you are traveling maybe by selling your good or products or you can be doing a site work that will give you money

Back