Sewhento

Complete Stranger
May 27, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
www.ysense.com/?rb=126549833

I bring to you ysense, a site that pays u for just taking survey, offer and much more at the comfort of your home and during ur leisure hours..
Trust me this site is legit.
It depends on how active u are(for me to get surveys I log in everyday i.e in a single day I log in like 5-6 times to check for available surveys) and another thing is that For u to get survey opportunities u must fill in ur profile appropriately.
There are many opportunities available to earn through offers too Incase there are no surveys
But u need to be calm because not all surveys u get that u qualify for, that's the reason u need to fill in ur survey profile perfectly to qualify for most surveys

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$4.790
Raw Dex
$0.008
I have registered as a member of YSense. Have tried to do some surveys. But they disqualify me most of the time. I quit after a while. I am working with a few legitimate survey sites such as YouGov, Toluna, Rakeutin Insights for many years.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Nope I don't use ysense many people talk about it but it's only worth it if you live in top tier counties I tried it and there was no surveys for me and it was not great experience at least for me

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It's a shame that YSense doesn't suit me, I managed to create an account there after a few dollars accumulated my account was banned, irreversible. I don't know where my mistake lies.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$5.528
I am a member of the site and the downside part of it is that it doesn't provide surveys that I can qualify for answering. I however understand that my I am on the wrong location.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I am a member of the site and the downside part of it is that it doesn't provide surveys that I can qualify for answering. I however understand that my I am on the wrong location.

If you want to be active on a survey site, I think it's better to find another site that suits you, usually a site that suits you isn't easy to disqualify when working on it. If it disqualifies you a lot then leave it, it is not right for you and will be a waste of time.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$5.528
Most survey sites that I find across the web behave the same to me. I would hardly qualify for a single survey and if I attempt one I would be disqualified on the process.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Most survey sites that I find across the web behave the same to me. I would hardly qualify for a single survey and if I attempt one I would be disqualified on the process.

I also experienced the same thing as you. But I found the YouGov site to be the right site for me. I don't know if the site worked well for you, if you want you can try it yourself. Hopefully that's suitable for you too.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.490
I have registered as a member of YSense. Have tried to do some surveys. But they disqualify me most of the time. I quit after a while. I am working with a few legitimate survey sites such as YouGov, Toluna, Rakeutin Insights for many years.
This has always been the problem and this is why I have been running away from so many platforms. When I get disqualified from surveys a lot of times, I tend to get discouraged

Authenticity101

Somewhat Known
Aug 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I trust that ysense is a legit earning site. However, I am not able to work there because I know I won't qualify for most surveys due to my geographical location. There are not many surveys for my country. I will have to depend on offers there which I understand don't pay much.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
I have heard about this site from a lot of persons and even forums, the reviews i have seen so far seems good, but i don't think i want to try it out, since its a survey site.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$5.528
This has always been the problem and this is why I have been running away from so many platforms. When I get disqualified from surveys a lot of times, I tend to get discouraged
I too have experienced the same problems with survey sites for years. However I gave up from looking for the survey gigs to earn online money.in the matter of fact.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.170
Raw Dex
$0.620
I think clicksense was rebranded as ysense, right? Clicksense used to be a PTC website. I have not checked ysense but I hear is is a GPT site where you do surveys to make money. Anyone can correct me, if I am wrong.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.560
I used this platform quite some time ago, but they only had payment options in skrill and PayPal according to what I remember they also disqualified from many surveys, so I abandoned it.

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Some of these survey sites, could be very selective and some of them are actually geotargeted, no Matter how hard one tries to get in ,he or she gets disqualified because of the region he or she is coming from, but I believe there are some that don't discriminate, they take any one from any region, bit I will look into this ysense and give it a shot and see how it goes.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
All surveys sites are not for me usually they pay me very little and survey don't work for me I rather just post on forums and I sometimes complete game offers because I like playing them

Back