How to make money with ysense online

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.528
I really liked this Get paid to do site but unfortunately my geographical reasons plays a major barrier for me to earn on the website. I am hardly earning over there.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.133
I'm a registered member of YSense but until this time almost 3 months I haven't experienced pay. I joined their forum but there's no pay dunno why. And then I did other tasks like watching videos , again there was no pay. And then I do surveys after that but the pay is only one cent but only one question to answer.

moseschidera

Unfamiliar
Aug 17, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I opened account with them but most of the surveys I tried was not accepting workers from my region so I had to quit, the annoying part is that some of the surveys will actually allow you to waste your time answering the whole questions and filling the form only to come at the end to tell you that they don't accept people from your country.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
Nope I don't use ysense many people talk about it but it's only worth it if you live in top tier counties I tried it and there was no surveys for me and it was not great experience at least for me
Same reason why i don't use it or any other site that has to do with mostly surveys. Due to my geographical region i am hardly able to qualify on any surveys, so there is no need wasting my time on it.

ysense

Complete Stranger
Mar 19, 2024
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$0.610
Raw Dex
$0.040
I watched a video about YSense which turned me much more excited. The very YouTuber lady was telling as your crises days are over and now start earning online. I immediately get registration there and first day get many surveys as nearly earned $1, but just after one day there are no single survey or survey went away like horn go away from donkey's head.

Back