How to make passive income on WhatsApp.

Yohanna

Notable
Mar 19, 2023
RIF Cash
$-4.900
You can also earn passive income with your Whatsapp by turning it into an ad agency. There are lots of people who would pay you to help them advertise their products and business once they know you get lots of views.
I also see a lot of people make money from ads and it is quite informative.

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
RIF Cash
$2.087
You can make money from WhatsApp if you are able to generate enough audience and you can embark on affiliate marketing.

gammarays

Notable
Sep 15, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.780
I have seen many people that run whatsapp Tvs for advertisements. I think you need a big list of contacts to achieve this. You don't need to run sponsored ads only. You can also sell your products or services.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
RIF Cash
$2.350
To make passive income from Whatsapp, you have to be active especially to join a lot of groups, such as promoting links referrals, utilizing viral content but you use/replace with shortener links so you will be able to make money, the more you open and watch the more you will the money you get.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
RIF Cash
$0.484
I use WhatsApp, but I rarely get money from it. Because 85% of my contacts are all selling, so I rarely sell my wares on WhatsApp. So, so far I have not used WhatsApp as passive income, but only as an intermediary and communication tool when dealing with online sales.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.501
Someone just asked if we can sell and receive money from the transaction through WhatsApp the answer is yes. you would just send your account details the buyer to pay you

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
RIF Cash
$2.350
Whatsapp does not provide a platform to earn money like on YouTube through advertisements, but you will get passive income from third parties. So users must be active, share links to get more passive income.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
RIF Cash
$0.098
Hmmm interesting I rarely ever use WhatsApp and it's very interesting that you can make pasisve income from it I heard about people making money from Whatsapp but I was never too intrested since I'm not active on it

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
RIF Cash
$2.087
Hmmm interesting I rarely ever use WhatsApp and it's very interesting that you can make pasisve income from it I heard about people making money from Whatsapp but I was never too intrested since I'm not active on it
A lot of people are utilising WhatsApp to market their brands and it is very effective.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.020
you cannot make money directly on WhatsApp instead you can make money through affiliate marketing and so many others. But before then you must try to build your contacts and have as many people as possible to view your WhatsApp status.

Rubz

Somewhat Known
Sep 12, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.135
I am aware that WhatsApp is a very popular social media and that people earn through WhatsApp but i never knew until now that one can actually earn passively on WhatsApp.

Back