How to Manage Personal Finances

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think this is because some people cannot differentiate between their need and their wants.
A lot of people do these, i still remember when i was young, wild and free, i didnt do this kind of thing, i always use thise phrase "you only live once" so just do whatever i wanna do, and i end up with nothing, my saving is still the same and the money that i made every month is gone without knowing it LOL. I learned my lessons the hardest way, though

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.315
A lot of people do these, i still remember when i was young, wild and free, i didnt do this kind of thing, i always use thise phrase "you only live once" so just do whatever i wanna do, and i end up with nothing, my saving is still the same and the money that i made every month is gone without knowing it LOL. I learned my lessons the hardest way, though
Sorry about that but I am glad that you experienced it so that you will have a better solution to it and you will not repeat the same mistake again

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Sorry about that but I am glad that you experienced it so that you will have a better solution to it and you will not repeat the same mistake again
Yes, in life sometime we win and sometime we learn, though. Thank God, i have a supportive wife who always make sure everything based on our budget. I'm so lucky to have her in my life

rubesh

Notable
Dec 18, 2022
Dex
$0.020
Raw Dex
$0.000
Following suggestions may help you to cope with which you can follow

Create a budget:

Reduce expenses:

Increase income:

Save and invest:

Build an emergency fund:

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
She is doing great because this is the way that you can manage your income, otherwise you may face big problems.
Covid19 teach us a lot of thing, thank God we have emergency funds and everything back to normal now, the only thing that we need now is increase our income and lower our expenses. And again i'm so lucky that my wife can do this in a great way.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It is very necessary to make a budget and also follow the budget. It may be very hard to follow the budget but it will be good to follow up
Yeah, following your budget is very important. That is why you need a lot of discipline if you want to be successful financially.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
For some people its really hard to do, but as long as we commited to the budget that we make, we can do this and its gonna help us a lot
of course it is a very hard thing to do but you have no other option than to be committed to the budget you make. That is what we call discipline.

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
of course it is a very hard thing to do but you have no other option than to be committed to the budget you make. That is what we call discipline.
Yes, discipline is the key, and stick to the budget is the only option we get like you said if we want to survive, after covid19 some people learned so much to lower their own budget to survive, so we survive so far and i hope we can survive another years

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes, discipline is the key, and stick to the budget is the only option we get like you said if we want to survive, after covid19 some people learned so much to lower their own budget to survive, so we survive so far and i hope we can survive another years
Definitely, if we can survive the pandemic, I think many similar circumstances will also be survived in the future. it was actually a lesson to several people around the world because it happened unexpectedly.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.315
Yeah, following your budget is very important. That is why you need a lot of discipline if you want to be successful financially.
Anybody that wants to success financially truly needs discipline to be able to set rules for himself and to be able to follow the rules and budget that he has set for himself

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Anybody that wants to success financially truly needs discipline to be able to set rules for himself and to be able to follow the rules and budget that he has set for himself
Yeah, setting rules and regulation in the best way for you to be able to manage your finances very well if not they will just to squander everything. You must be very much disciplined to achieve this.

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Honestly, I don't have any personal financial plan because my income is too little to charter for my basic needs. Am planning to upgrade and increase my earning capacity. If I can be able to increase my aiming, I will be far better.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Honestly, I don't have any personal financial plan because my income is too little to charter for my basic needs. Am planning to upgrade and increase my earning capacity. If I can be able to increase my aiming, I will be far better.
I think the best way you can increase your income is for you to be very much consistent in the work you do online. You can even venture into more platforms to make more money for yourself.

Back