How to Manage Your Business Expenses

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
The approach is to ensure you reduce the expenses you incur as a business. It might mean you need to invest in some equipment so that you won't have to be paying for those services. Like owning a copier machine and a printing machine would save you cost of printing and photocopying.
I owned a printing machine when I was a student at the University so I no longer pay to print my assignment

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.095
Raw Dex
$0.543
Just like for an individual, businesses truly need to spend less money. They need to learn how to manage the amount of money they have so that they save more for the business
Post automatically merged:

Just like for an individual, businesses truly need to spend less money. They need to learn how to manage the amount of money they have so that they save more for the business

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.433
Yes, that's right, I totally agree with you. We need to set a budget, if there are expenses that are far above the budget then they must be evaluated. Example: The cost of electricity that is too expensive, can be reduced by saving on the use of lights during the day.
At our work we do have budgets for different departments and in case we need to go beyond that then we need to take approval of the management.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
At our work we do have budgets for different departments and in case we need to go beyond that then we need to take approval of the management.
Yes, that's true, however, the boss's permission is still important. Because he must know everything that happens in the company he is managing. So that he can immediately make a decision to solve the problem. Example: He knows the cost of electricity exceeds the budget limit, so he needs to evaluate what parts make electricity wasteful.

IB D

Well Known
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.290
I owned a printing machine when I was a student at the University so I no longer pay to print my assignment
There is a reason why schools have their equipment all in the school. It would have been very expensive to type question papers and print them for the number of students available.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
There is a reason why schools have their equipment all in the school. It would have been very expensive to type question papers and print them for the number of students available.
Unfortunately there are schools that even though they have printers, when giving assignments to their students they are not allowed to print there. So, keep printing outside of school and pay a heavy price. In the past, when I was still at school, printing assignments paid 500 rupiah per sheet.

IB D

Well Known
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.290
Unfortunately there are schools that even though they have printers, when giving assignments to their students they are not allowed to print there. So, keep printing outside of school and pay a heavy price. In the past, when I was still at school, printing assignments paid 500 rupiah per sheet.
It is not for the students to print. The printer isn't free and the ink is not free. I mean like a school wants to print exams question, they print on their own printer rather than going to pay outside to print. It is cheaper that way.

puroypoi

Somewhat Known
Nov 23, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
A daily record of your expenses will help you manage all your expenses. Journaling your expenses can easily view which expenses are of more importance and which are not. In that way, you can conclude that you can set top priority for expenses which are much needed for your company.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
It is not for the students to print. The printer isn't free and the ink is not free. I mean like a school wants to print exams question, they print on their own printer rather than going to pay outside to print. It is cheaper that way.
Oh okay, I understand. And at my school the exam papers use opaque paper which is of lower quality and thinner than white HVS paper, the exam sheets are photocopied to save more costs.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
It is true that majority of schools have printers and they no longer need to go and print outside

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$4.191
Managing the business expenses is very crucial and one of the most important thing that you must ensure so that the wouldn't go bankrupt.
Monitoring all the expenses should be validated thoroughly. There are times that accrued expenses happened but cannot pinpoint the occurence of these things. That is why the financial matter must be monitored religiously.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
You can also negotiate with vendors and suppliers for better prices and consider cost saving measures such as outsourcing or using technology to streamline processes.

It is going to affect your business so much if you end up buying products that are too expensive which will make your competitors to have an edge over you in the business.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.390
Monitoring all the expenses should be validated thoroughly. There are times that accrued expenses happened but cannot pinpoint the occurence of these things. That is why the financial matter must be monitored religiously.
This is where auditing is important. A good audit done every two months would reveal all these leakages.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Anything that has to do with finance must be monitored very well. It is highly needed

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
A daily record of your expenses will help you manage all your expenses. Journaling your expenses can easily view which expenses are of more importance and which are not. In that way, you can conclude that you can set top priority for expenses which are much needed for your company.
Very good idea, I totally agree with you, unfortunately not everyone takes note of it regularly. If in the business world it is very important to do this, every transaction must have a memorandum or proof of transaction, as material for making a journal.

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.200
Raw Dex
$0.360
Your business should be generating enough profits in order to manage the expenses., If your revenue is small, you will have to cut your expenses drastically in order to manage expenses.

Back