How to manage your investment?

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.235
If you are planning to invest make sure that you know well how to manage it. It is best to consider the best possible ways to avoid regrets when you are there starting your investment rampage only to realize you failed. You need to consider your asset allocation, your financial goals, investment vision, and risk tolerance. To make them clearer for one's understanding, it is specified below :
  1. Financial goals- what is your financial goal? What must you do then?
  2. Investment horizon- how long will you be able to withstand the crucial part of your investment?
  3. Risk tolerance- Can you be able to tolerate sick or surrender?
  4. Risk diversification- Know the different kinds of risks you may encounter- Will you be able to beat them?
  5. Buy-hold your portfolio, but back it up with a stop-loss order- Are you that ready to have a backup plan?
Can you make it? Well, the answer is yours.

Last edited:

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Investment is another risk one needs to take in business. You may end up loosing or gaining in the end so before you invest, think of how to manage your investment. Have a goal you must attain and stick to it. Have a good relationship with people this will help to learn how others are managing their investment

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$5.648
For anyone to succeed in investing, the investors must have the technical know-how, the in an outs of the investment before making any investment decision to the chosen investment portfolio.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.235
Manage your investment in a way that you'll profit not losing. Keep tract on your capital set aside thru saving your profit and use it when want to invest more. Never spend your gain to a painful end.
Post automatically merged:

Investment is another risk one needs to take in business. You may end up loosing or gaining in the end so before you invest, think of how to manage your investment. Have a goal you must attain and stick to it. Have a good relationship with people this will help to learn how others are managing their investment
That is a very good recommendation how to manage an investment to avoid failure. Many abuse their investment thinking they have big capital without estimating the expenses he incurred that overlapping his capital. The investor needs to refer everything to his plan and the results from his inventory.

Last edited:

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.530
Raw Dex
$0.015
investment can be managed by individual or investors but it is better by sn expert to avoid failure . it is good to consider your one's financial goals and get it right

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.235
An investor must not abuse his power. He must not brag to others that he gains much from his investment. What he must do is put everything into action. He needs to promote his investment to double his capital.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.335
Thanks for sharing sis, very useful content for all of us. Although my experience is a little different, when I have idle money and decide to buy an investment instrument, the first thing I do is choose an investment type according to my aggressive profile so that I am more inclined to choose high risk investments such as stocks and crypto. If I choose stocks, I will carry out various analyzes, especially fundamental and technical, then determine goals and take profit.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.235
@Suba ,thanks too, sis for sharing your valuable thoughts and feelings and the amazing things you're sharing. You'll surely succeed in your investment and eventually profit more. It's good to hear from you that you prefer a low risk investment. Others may like to do the same.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.530
Raw Dex
$0.015
With proper management one will surely succeed in ones investment and yeah profit more.This is why management i's very good and important you would make good of your investment and portfolio

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.235
Establish your business through the right management. It is not good to take your investment carelessly. It may not run smoothly, sooner or later your capital disappears. manage our investment in a way that it flourishes .

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.530
Raw Dex
$0.015
Managing ones investment is very important it is good to have a good plan then execute it properly to be able to have your profit as when due and expected.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.235
Let us manage our investment in a way that profit is seen at the end of the term like a mutual fund.It must always be monitored so also stocks and the like.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
One of the best ways to easily monitor and manage your various investments is by having a portfolio. With an investment portfolio you can easily monitor all your investment in one goal.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.170
Raw Dex
$0.620
UNless you are a big investor, or let's say a whale, you will have to manage your investment on your own as you cannot hire people to manage your investment portfolios

Back