How to outsmart a difficult Boes

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
The best way to outsmart such bosses would be for you to understand them. Take time to study them, this way you would be able to avoid having issues with them.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Definitely, studying people is very important and necessary especially when they are your superiors in a business environment. When you study them well, you can be able to outsmart them.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
Definitely, studying people is very important and necessary especially when they are your superiors in a business environment. When you study them well, you can be able to outsmart them.
Exactly, instead of thinking of ways to outsmart them, the best thing to do would be for you to study them. Once you can study them, you would be able to know their next action and as well how to avoid most of it.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Exactly, instead of thinking of ways to outsmart them, the best thing to do would be for you to study them. Once you can study them, you would be able to know their next action and as well how to avoid most of it.
Yeah, personally I wouldn't advise people to work under people who they find it difficult because they can affect their mentality. It is better to leave such a job in my own perspective.

Abdul01

Unfamiliar
May 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Why suffer when it can be remedied by resignation and finding a better boss? One will be depressed daily and might get sick or land in te mental hospital, so better resign.
Sure, if I ever experience that, I just feel I am no longer wanted in such place and resign as that would be the best for me and also go for other available offers which may be better than the previous one.

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.300
If you boss is dificult it does not mean he is smart. Maybe he is difficult since he can't follow workers below him and he thinks he is losing control. Being difficult he try keep control and authorithy.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.235
Sure, if I ever experience that, I just feel I am no longer wanted in such place and resign as that would be the best for me and also go for other available offers which may be better than the previous one.
It's the best option to stop the suffering, move on and find another job with a diplomatic owner. We have to get rid of toxic boss. He will never change unless replaced.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.170
Raw Dex
$0.620
You can impress your difficult boss only when you deliver well, and you meet his or her expectations. However., some people are too hard to be satisfied, so it is not always possible to outsmart difficult people.

Abdul01

Unfamiliar
May 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It's the best option to stop the suffering, move on and find another job with a diplomatic owner. We have to get rid of toxic boss. He will never change unless replaced.
Yeah, some of them are just like that and they will never Try to take to correction or take others opinions into consideration, they always exercise their superiority on workers in a way that it's somehow unbearable

henrytuedor

Unfamiliar
Jun 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I would say instead of trying to outsmart try to learn those people have experience of the industry and they are actually guiding you the young ones always think of it as if they are being watched but not they are being guided indeed .

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.490
My boss is so smart but considerate and kind. There is no reason to outsmart her for she is diplomatic. To those workers whose bosses are difficult to handle, they better resign or write a petition letter for removal addressed to the head.
You are right and I love the fact that you mentioned that there is no reason to outsmart your boss since the person is treating you well unlike some workers who wants to outsmart their bosses even when they are given good treatments

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.530
Raw Dex
$0.015
Yes, you can outsmart a difficult boss by using enough knowledge to deal with the situation. wisdom is needed here to approach every issues which might rear it's ugly head.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.235
You are right and I love the fact that you mentioned that there is no reason to outsmart your boss since the person is treating you well unlike some workers who wants to outsmart their bosses even when they are given good treatments
There are jealous bosses, especially if the subordinates have better EQ. That boss feels insecure and will never appreciate that subordinate but if the head of the entire company learns about the credibility of the subordinate, he will be appreciated and promoted to a higher rank than her or is boss. That is a big slap to that boss.
Post automatically merged:

There are jealous bosses, especially if the subordinates have better EQ. That boss feels insecure and will never appreciate that subordinate but if the head of the entire company learns about the credibility of the subordinate, he will be appreciated and promoted to a higher rank than her or is boss. That is a big slap to that boss.

Back