How to Pick the Best Survey Sites

Golden9

Notable
Sep 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.410
Completing surveys is one of the easiest ways to make money online, and there are many of such sites out there.
To pick the best ones, you should consider their history first. The longer the site has stayed afloat and pays it's members, the better it is.

You can also look for reviews online about it. This way you get to know it's pros and cons, which regions are acceptable and if it's worth your time.

Be wary of any survey site that seems shady, or offers very juicy offers. If the average in the industry is 5 cents and they are offering 20 cents, it is most likely a scam.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$7.548
The thing about surveys is that even when you pick the best survey site out there, if you are in a geographical region that does not easily qualify for surveys you won't be able to make real money there.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$0.120
Raw Dex
$0.000
When I pick survey sites, I check their history, the minimum threshold and the payment method. I just join those who pay via Paypal. I would also check reviews about the sites on Trust Pilot and Survey Police.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.278
You need to pick the ones with juicy offer and the ones that will not stress you too much when answering the questions
Completing surveys is one of the easiest ways to make money online, and there are many of such sites out there.
To pick the best ones, you should consider their history first. The longer the site has stayed afloat and pays it's members, the better it is.

You can also look for reviews online about it. This way you get to know it's pros and cons, which regions are acceptable and if it's worth your time.

Be wary of any survey site that seems shady, or offers very juicy offers. If the average in the industry is 5 cents and they are offering 20 cents, it is most likely a scam.

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020

The tips you mention are very helpful for people who are interested in making money through this method. Thanks for sharing.

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
If you want to make money online, you better concentrate on other things but not survey because it may not be available all the time. Secondly, you may be geographical disadvantaged. Survey is not consistent method of making money. There are many better ways of making money online.

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have tried many survey websites but most of them are not working for me. But the only ones that work in my country is afrisight and mobiworkx and payment is in bank account

Back