How to prevent fraud in online transactions.

Reedex

Well Known
Jan 8, 2023
Dex
$0.265
Raw Dex
$0.003
Utilizing advance fraud detection tools is very important and you can leverage on advanced technology such as machine learning algorithms and artificial intelligence to track fraudulent activities. Taking note of behavioral patterns in transactions is very important because it will help you to detect fraud patterns and the anomalies that is indicative of any kind of fraudulent behavior.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.018
While this is a good way to prevent fraud, the truth of the matter is not everyone is computer literate enough to do this, or most persons are not even aware there are things like this. So a simple way to prevent fraud, though might not be as effective as this but would definitely help is making sure you do not share your personal details to anyone, and always ensure you have made proper research on who you are dealing with online.

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.330
I avoid using the smartphone for online transactions to the extent possible , since they can be easily hacked . I also do not use a smartphone for getting OTP for financial transactions.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.170
Raw Dex
$4.130
The best way to do this is to use escrow service. I use escrow service and I have never been cheated whenever I used escrow

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$7.655
That's very much possible with being very suspicious to any deals that sounds too good to be true and use tactics and skills online to stay safe from failing a victim of being scammed online.

Back