How to purchase products for the company?

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$4.131
In my opinion, it is best to have three or more products' suppliers. They need to give their price quotations to all the items needed in the company. In this way, you can able to compare the prices with the same items in table form. Once you plotted the information, then you can choose the best products and affordable prices.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Prices of the products to be purchased matters and at the same time, do not matters. The quality of the products matters a lot.
The sources at which you purchase your products matters because the company would not like to approve substandard products.
That is why a good purchasing officer who is not corrupted and have interest of the business in his heart is employed.

Shortie

Notable
Writers Guild
Dec 29, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.445
When it comes to purchasing products for a company, I would always look at the quality of the products and the price of the products after that. You want any products you purchase to be of good or high quality but you also do not want the products to be over priced as well as that can cause issues.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
In my opinion, it is best to have three or more products' suppliers. They need to give their price quotations to all the items needed in the company. In this way, you can able to compare the prices with the same items in table form. Once you plotted the information, then you can choose the best products and affordable prices.
The more options you have to choose from the better in my opinion. This is because it will help you not to fall into the hand of monopolist.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.340
Raw Dex
$0.105
When looking for suppliers, the company should look for reliable companies which offer high quality products at a reasonable price. It is always good to check out several suppliers for comparison.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
When looking for suppliers, the company should look for reliable companies which offer high quality products at a reasonable price. It is always good to check out several suppliers for comparison.

This is one of the reason why making a very good research before you decide on choosing your supplier is very important because you're going to find out everything that you need to know about how they run their business.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.095
Raw Dex
$0.473
Well stated, it is always the best to get more products' suppliers. you need to get their price quotations to all the items needed in the company. you buy from the most cheapest place

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
Well stated, it is always the best to get more products' suppliers. you need to get their price quotations to all the items needed in the company. you buy from the most cheapest place
This is something that I will do as well because it is going to give you a proper information on the supplier who is going to give you the best deal that others have to offer.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.095
Raw Dex
$0.473
Yes to do that a Proper market research has to be done you need to be sure that the products are good before you can purchase a product for a business.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
This is the best option. Reliable supplier with quality products and reasonable prices. Quality of the products matters most. We should not be looking for where cheap products could be gotten without considering the quality.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$4.131
The more options you have to choose from the better in my opinion. This is because it will help you not to fall into the hand of monopolist.
When I had worked in logistics before, the team leader trained me not to avail products to a company that monopolizes the business. It was a great fun working with this person. He had taught me a lot at that time.
Post automatically merged:

Prices of the products to be purchased matters and at the same time, do not matters. The quality of the products matters a lot.
The sources at which you purchase your products matters because the company would not like to approve substandard products.
That is why a good purchasing officer who is not corrupted and have interest of the business in his heart is employed.
There are many ways how to purchase products for the company. As a matter fact, he or she needs to know the existing suppliers. Then, he or she can study the flow of business transactions with them.

Last edited:

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$9.445
One of the biggest mistakes you would make while running a business is to rely on one product supplier. There could be times where they would run out of stocks and a customer needs it urgently. You need to have more than one.

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.200
Raw Dex
$0.270
These days with the popularity of B2B marketplaces like Alibaba, it is really easy to buy products for your business online. You can also find suppliers and buy from suppliers.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$4.131
These days with the popularity of B2B marketplaces like Alibaba, it is really easy to buy products for your business online. You can also find suppliers and buy from suppliers.
I think they are really going to pursue globally. However, the business owner is monopolizing it in China at present.

Kosi G

Complete Stranger
Sep 23, 2024
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.292
Procurement and inventory management are very vital aspects of a business that can affect quality of products and the sustainability of a business. That is why it must be done right.

Back