How to quickly distribute finished products

uptrendfinancialsignal

Nov 24, 2022
Dex
$0.313
Raw Dex
$0.001
If I am owning a manufacturing company, I need to have a lot of suppliers that would supply the retailers. I can provide the wholesale prices for them to enjoy the beauty of having business with them.
It's very good that you have established a very wonderful company to manufacture certain product that will meet the needs of the end users, but you need to consider a very robust supply or distribution channel.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$6.218
For me to do the process of the distribution of goods faster I would set in place some Morden equipment and effective logistics tactics that can do the distribution of the finished goods seamlessly fast.

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
If I am owning a manufacturing company, I need to have a lot of suppliers that would supply the retailers. I can provide the wholesale prices for them to enjoy the beauty of having business with them.
That's the best thing to do. You need to have a huge spread of wholesalers from not just one location but different locations so that you can finish selling your produced stock in just one day.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.998
A manufacturing company needs to have its distribution team. This group of people would be the ones carrying the products to most of their suppliers after production, this would make things a lot easier.

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.360
Try use Bolt or Wolt if you have it into your area. They are not cheap as I hear but using bikes, cars or motorcylce they can deliver products fast on your destination.

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Try use Bolt or Wolt if you have it into your area. They are not cheap as I hear but using bikes, cars or motorcylce they can deliver products fast on your destination.
I think this would be expensive. It is good for a business to have a business vehicle. It would help the business to deliver it's products even to very far distances reasonably cheaper than using logistics.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
it is always good to distribute to different people. That's why one need to have a large network of wholesalers that can buy ones products. you don't have to waste time on one channel

That's right, I totally agree with you. By building a wholesale network, the product will spread quickly, and be easily recognized by many people, so that high sales turnover and fast product turnover are expected.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think that distribution of finished products depends on the demand of those products. If the demand of the products is not that high, then it may take a lots of time to get the products distributed at the right time.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$2.120
Raw Dex
$0.010
it can really be quicker when one have a large network of wholesalers or buters. it will help one to sell the products quickly. and making prodot off it will be faster

kirubel

Somewhat Known
Oct 30, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
In order to distribute our products on hand we need to have many customers and we need to get known by those customers and the society, after that we can distribute and ship our products when we get order and also we can have some stores for distributing.

Back