How to raise funds for a business or company?

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
You can carry out other side hustles to get enough capital for the business, like for me i sometimes use my earnings online to get some things done for my business.
this is actually a very good idea. If you want to raise money for your business you can do other side hustles in order to raise money. You can do freelance work to raise money.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

jetsaints30

Somewhat Known
Dec 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.620
Raising money for a business can be tough but there are many options available you could look into crowdfunding, small business loans or even asking friends and family for support.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.095
Raw Dex
$0.543
You just have to use a wsy that is simple for you. There are multiple ways to raise funds, you can start with getting bank loans, start crowdfunding or even sell equity, etc.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Crowdfunding may be a very good approach to raise funds for your business. But you must try as much as possible to provide value so that people can be able to see reasons to participate in the crowdfunding.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
You can raise money for a business by engaging in loan taken or you can approach crowdfunding platform.

Personally I am not the kind of person that is comfortable with getting loans and using it for my business because of the roads that are involved in using loans.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Personally I am not the kind of person that is comfortable with getting loans and using it for my business because of the roads that are involved in using loans.
I will advise people who are only experienced in businesses to take loans in order to venture into a business. If you're not experienced in business you may actually not be able to pay back the loan.

IB D

Well Known
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.290
There are two options available for raising funds for a business. The first is sourcing from yourself and gifts from family and friends. The second option is to take a loan. Grants ate not realistic because they are so scare to find.

aovurevu

Somewhat Known
May 4, 2023
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.000
When it comes to starting any kind of business, there are so many people who would love to raise money since they may not have sufficient amount of money in their bank accounts. So, if you plan ti start a business, what would you do to raise money if you do not have enough money?
Using presales is a way of funding your business if you don't have enough capital and this entails people purchasing your product before you actually release it out to the public , the pre-sale may last for weeks.

Back