How to reduce fixed costs of a business

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$3.545
Raw Dex
$0.130
Starting a business comes at a cost They are expenses that you can't do without spending in the business. This is where the fixed costs come in. So fixed cost are those costs in a business you must pay for whether your business is doing well or not.

These are unavoidable Expenses because they are very important factors in a business they include utilities costs, rent, and employee salaries. Since these are costs to be paid how can the cost for them be reduced to the barest minimum?

Sophie

Unfamiliar
Apr 28, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Ok, fixed cost in my own opinion are those expenses that can not be taken away when starting a business or operation, I believe that the only way to reduce fixed cost is by operating smaller businesses

Pousinha

Unfamiliar
Jan 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.340
I never got engaged in expenses like rent and bills, having chosen a door-to-door thrift shop. I put the goods I sell (clothes, shoes, accessories, costume jewelry and beauty items) in my shopping trolley and I go to my customers' houses or elsewhere I meet them. So no additional unavoidable fixed costs/expenses for me.

Back