How to reduce fixed costs of a business

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.095
Raw Dex
$0.543
Starting a business comes at a cost They are expenses that you can't do without spending in the business. This is where the fixed costs come in. So fixed cost are those costs in a business you must pay for whether your business is doing well or not.

These are unavoidable Expenses because they are very important factors in a business they include utilities costs, rent, and employee salaries. Since these are costs to be paid how can the cost for them be reduced to the barest minimum?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Sophie

Unfamiliar
Apr 28, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Ok, fixed cost in my own opinion are those expenses that can not be taken away when starting a business or operation, I believe that the only way to reduce fixed cost is by operating smaller businesses

Fidelia

Notable
Oct 28, 2023
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.863
I don't actually think it is practically possible to reduce fixed costs of a business because they provide the basis for the operation of the business.

Pousinha

Unfamiliar
Jan 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.530
I never got engaged in expenses like rent and bills, having chosen a door-to-door thrift shop. I put the goods I sell (clothes, shoes, accessories, costume jewelry and beauty items) in my shopping trolley and I go to my customers' houses or elsewhere I meet them. So no additional unavoidable fixed costs/expenses for me.

Back