How to reduce poor pay for workers as a boss

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$5.698
The truth of the matter is that if the money coming in is not reasonable, it would be extremely difficult to increase your workers salary. If you want to increase salary, you need to be able to increase sales.

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It is a matter of just being willing to increase the salary of your staff in the organization. Some businesses start their staff with low pay because the business is just starting but should increase the pay as the business grows.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
Nothing is impossible you can work towards paying your workers good wages so that you can retain the good hands . you can do the following

Increase your sales volume to increase profit to enable you pay workers better

Cut down on unnecessary business expenses so that you have more money for good salary payment

Only employ and retain good hands to enable you have money for their good payment

If you hire the right people that are going to be working for you, you will always have increased productivity which means that you will always have a lot of sales that is going to impact on your profit making.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
If you hire the right people that are going to be working for you, you will always have increased productivity which means that you will always have a lot of sales that is going to impact on your profit making.
Some organisations still make good money but they refuse to increase the pay of the staff. I worked in a school that I watched grow from 78 to 180 but my salary and those other staff remained the same.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$5.698
Some organisations still make good money but they refuse to increase the pay of the staff. I worked in a school that I watched grow from 78 to 180 but my salary and those other staff remained the same.
Yes this is usually the case in most places. They are doing pretty well, and making good amount of money for themselves, but they still find it hard to pay their workers. And the worse part is that these type of employers are usually the ones to over work their employees.

Etini Willie

Notable
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.005
Raw Dex
$0.130
If you see them taking about their expectations from the staff, you would think they are paying very well. They are the ones that would berate a staff for not dressing well. You would think they are paying millions.

Back