How to remove your acrylics at home?

Hilda

Unfamiliar
Jul 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I was wondering what I can use to remove acrylic nails at home once I get them done. I don't want to pay again inorder for it to be removed.

Edulady

Notable
Jul 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It's easy. If you have a remover, you soak small bits of cotton wool in it. They should be big enough to cover you nail. put the soaked cotton wool on each nail and cover the cotton covered nails with foil or small plastic individually and let them soak for 30 mins. After that that remove and the acrylic will be easy to remove.

Hilda

Unfamiliar
Jul 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It's easy. If you have a remover, you soak small bits of cotton wool in it. They should be big enough to cover you nail. put the soaked cotton wool on each nail and cover the cotton covered nails with foil or small plastic individually and let them soak for 30 mins. After that that remove and the acrylic will be easy to remove.
How much does a polish remover cost? I have never bought it.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
Good you helped her and this shows you are very good with it, thanks

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020

This is exactly the same way my sister uses to dissolve and remove her own and it works perfectly fine just like you explained it.

Back