How to Save Money Online

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.920
This is exactly what I'm currently planning to do. Using a cold wallet is the safest way to save your cryptocurrency.
Yes, it is the best way to protect yourself against any disagreements in the crypto ecosystem, you should also consider investing in gold if you want to save money and preserve value.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes, it is the best way to protect yourself against any disagreements in the crypto ecosystem, you should also consider investing in gold if you want to save money and preserve value.
Investing in gold is also in my plans. But at the moment i don't have much knowledge about it.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.920
Investing in gold is also in my plans. But at the moment i don't have much knowledge about it.
I understand, although since it is in your plans it is good to listen, if in your country you are allowed to do it physically and if you can store it, since it is not convenient to invest in CFDs or derivatives.

Edulady

Notable
Jul 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
If you want to invest online then you have to be on a 50/50 line. It's risky so theres a chance you may lose all your money or you may walk away with what you hoped for. If you choose to proceed and invest, use these platforms to get legit reviews on sites

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
Currently all investment instruments are made online, be it fiat money, crypto, gold, mutual funds and stocks. The main vulnerability online is that hacking will occur more frequently than offline. Banks are also currently implementing mobile banking and internet banking. But to save fiat money PayPal seems safer because so far there have been no complaints of users losing money.

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.050
It's a new year with new goals, and I want to start saving money for investment. However, people have reported that their money has been taken from their banks without any action by the authorities, hence I'm looking for ways to save money online. Is this possible, and how safe is it?
One thing you should know is that there is no investment without risk. But one thing you should realized is that the higher the risk, the higher the profit or loss. There are stable investment that have minimal risk like staking in Binance. I say Binance because is the only exchange that worthy of trust.

Raja

Notable
Jun 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Saving in PayPal is not advisable. I think the money may have been deducted for maintenance purposes.
Never Heard this thing and paypal don't charge anything for maintenance and even if there was such charge the paypal account Holder is informed about this.

freelancermaria

Notable
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$10.453
I still keep my savings at a bank. Your financial security is still at risk. Just a few days ago, I was having trouble with my bank. An unforeseen debit memo for 11,000 pesos appeared out of nowhere. However, after a few hours, they kindly refunded me.

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.004
Raw Dex
$0.001
It is extremely crucial to save money because this is what tells you that you are making good amount of profit from such adventure. I would also like to ensure that we take note of the fact that savings are important.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.500
Raw Dex
$3.833
Even the online space is not hundred percent safe. There is an app called Pillow that says that they give people the opportunity to save money in cryptocurrency and get some percentage. A lot of people reported some problems.
Yes i have seen this app pop up on various occasions, have you tried it personally yourself?

Golden9

Notable
Sep 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.325
There are a lot of controversies surrounding USDT at the moment. I will take USDC and BUSD instead.
I still trust USDT and I believe it will he hard for it to crash. Anything that affects it will cause the crypto market to suffer heavy losses for a very long time.

rubesh

Notable
Dec 18, 2022
Dex
$0.020
Raw Dex
$0.000
some tips are
  • Comparison shop: Compare prices from different retailers to find the best deal. Use price comparison websites to find the best prices for the products you want to buy.
  • Use coupon codes: Look for and use coupon codes or promo codes while shopping online to save money.
  • Subscribe to newsletters: Subscribe to the newsletters of your favorite online stores to receive notifications of sales, discounts, and special offers.
  • Wait for sales: Wait for seasonal sales or holiday sales to purchase items you need at a discounted price.
  • Use cashback websites: Use cashback websites to earn money back on purchases you make online.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I still trust USDT and I believe it will he hard for it to crash. Anything that affects it will cause the crypto market to suffer heavy losses for a very long time.
That is actually true anyway. if the usdt happens to crash the cryptocurrency market will actually crash. This is because a lot of people have their assets there.

Back