How to sell at a competitive price

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$4.901
Raw Dex
$0.007
You need to always sell at a competitive price to be able to naturally lure customers to your business. So how do you achieve this;

Buy your products at a relatively low price so that you can sell at the market price too

Buy in bulk to get more discount and even sell below the market price as well.

Keep your business expenses very low to still make profit even selling at a low price

Johnson2468

Notable
Dec 23, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
To be able to sell at a competitive price, you need to look for a source that can deliver to you at a very low rate inorder for you to be able to reduce your price as well

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$4.901
Raw Dex
$0.007
Yeah you are right to sell at a competitive price means selling st a reduced price so you need to look for a source that can deliver products to you at a very low rate.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.555
Raw Dex
$0.548
To be able to sell at a competitive price, you need to look for a source that can deliver to you at a very low rate inorder for you to be able to reduce your price as well
You have the point here. If we really wanted to do this, we need to have low prices of materials with good qualities. I am sure we can do this if the business is a manufacturing company.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.500
Raw Dex
$0.203
If you want to achieve this you must ensure that you also buy the products at relatively cheap prices so that you can as well sell them at cheaper prices than your competitors at a profit

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$0.120
Raw Dex
$0.000
To sell your products at a competitive price, you have to control your production costs and other overhead expenses. If you are a reseller, source products from suppliers which offer quality products at a reasonably low price.

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.500
Raw Dex
$0.550
That's why big businesses would keep making more money. They buy in bulk and get discounts and they give the products at a reduced price. Everybody would rush to buy from them because if the price advantage.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That's why big businesses would keep making more money. They buy in bulk and get discounts and they give the products at a reduced price. Everybody would rush to buy from them because if the price advantage.
Probably, this is one of the major advantages big business ventures have over small business ventures.
They also make more profit at the end of the day.

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.500
Raw Dex
$0.550
This is the core truth. They would still produce more and spread the costs. Then, they would sell faster because they offer lower prices.
Probably, this is one of the major advantages big business ventures have over small business ventures.
They also make more profit at the end of the day.

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
You need to always sell at a competitive price to be able to naturally lure customers to your business. So how do you achieve this;

Buy your products at a relatively low price so that you can sell at the market price too

Buy in bulk to get more discount and even sell below the market price as well.

Keep your business expenses very low to still make profit even selling at a low price
I agree with everything you mention in your thread. I am currently dealing with sales and I know very well how important is to sell at competitive prices in order to keep your customers. So, I always try to buy from cheap sources so that to give my customers the best prices and offers.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$4.901
Raw Dex
$0.007
This is what business owners should know to achieve competitive price one must ensure that they also buy the products at relatively cheap prices so that they sell them at cheaper prices

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$1.510
Raw Dex
$0.100
In order to sell the product in competitive price, I usually purchase the product in bulk so that from there I get a huge discount and by doing this I became able to sell the product in a competitive price

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$7.548
To achieve this, you also need to take out time to make personal research. Find out how much others who are into this line of work are doing theirs so you can be able to fix yours at a price that is not too high nor too low.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
This is the core truth. They would still produce more and spread the costs. Then, they would sell faster because they offer lower prices.
Yes, that is why I advise small business owners to look for a location with low competition. It is difficult to compete with big busineses.

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.500
Raw Dex
$0.550
Yes, that is why I advise small business owners to look for a location with low competition. It is difficult to compete with big busineses.
It is not a actually impossible to compete with big businesses. You can use other factors to compete with them but when it comes to pricing, they would beat you to it.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It is not a actually impossible to compete with big businesses. You can use other factors to compete with them but when it comes to pricing, they would beat you to it.
the pricing is the major reason why big businesses are always ahead because people prefer to buy things at cheaper prices. that is why small business owners should focus on low competitive environment.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
If you are willing to sell at competitive price you must also be willing to reduce profit.
Yes, sometimes a business needs to reduce profit in order to sell at a competitive price. But on the long run you can even make more profit than people who sell at higher prices than you.

Back