How to sell Excel skills to make money

Reedex

Well Known
Jan 8, 2023
Dex
$0.245
Raw Dex
$0.000
A lot of people make money from the Excel skill by offering Excel training courses, tutorials online and it could be a very lucrative way to monetize your Excel skills and make decent amount of money. Freelancing as an Excel consultant on freelancing platforms could also be a way out . You can try to offer Excel consultant for business or individuals who needs help especially in data analysis or spreadsheet automation.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$3.000
You might be able to find jobs on freelancing site but it is really difficult. The best method is create tutorial videos for youtube.

Authenticity101

Somewhat Known
Aug 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Excel skills can be used to make money in freelancing sites. Those clients advertising data entry jobs will require excel skills for some of their jobs. You could also use this skill to teach others interested or create YouTube videos where you teach this skill.

freelancermaria

Notable
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.358
Excel is an effective tool that can be used in various ways. If you are good at Excel, you can pursue various career paths. One alternative is to offer your Excel skills online, which is a great way to earn money from home. You can apply for data entry jobs, which demand Excel skills. Another alternative is to build a blog where you can share your Excel skills and experience. Doing so allows you to position yourself as an authority and attract new clients or employers.

Shavkat

Well Known
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.550
Raw Dex
$0.210
I cannot remember the site that hires people to work on Microsoft Excel. The sad part is that I did not pursue it because I am not that expert in using it. I tried to do my own studying, but I cannot keep up due to time constraints.

Back