• READ THE DESCRIPTION!

This forum is for posting Tutorials and How To's for making money online. It's not for posting questions.

How to Sell Freelancing Gigs on Fiverr

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.170
Raw Dex
$5.370
A lot of people complain that Fiverr is very competitive and a newbie will hardly get any orders. It is true that Fiverr is competitive but a new freelancer is not an excuse for not getting orders. Here is a simple guide to get orders on Fiverr, if you are new.
  1. Create a specific gig: Instead of a general article writing service you can create gigs like I will do copywriting for an online store, I will create blog posts on the Investment and Finance niche, or instead of a general graphic designing service, you can create a gig about online store branding with a unique logo, banner, flyer, favicon, etc.
  2. Set minimum price: You need to keep your price low. when you are new, the only way to attract clients is by offering service for a low price.

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Thanks, it is true that getting gigs on fiverr is very difficult, but I think with the steps or strategy you just highlited now, it will become very easy to get jobs as a beginner starting out on fiverr.
A lot of people complain that Fiverr is very competitive and a newbie will hardly get any orders. It is true that Fiverr is competitive but a new freelancer is not an excuse for not getting orders. Here is a simple guide to get orders on Fiverr, if you are new.
  1. Create a specific gig: Instead of a general article writing service you can create gigs like I will do copywriting for an online store, I will create blog posts on the Investment and Finance niche, or instead of a general graphic designing service, you can create a gig about online store branding with a unique logo, banner, flyer, favicon, etc.
  2. Set minimum price: You need to keep your price low. when you are new, the only way to attract clients is by offering service for a low price.

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
It is a little bit difficult to sell on freelance site because it is highly competitive . This is whyyou need to have a professional level skill for you to be able to make money on this platform.

Back