How to sell products from your blog?

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.020
Raw Dex
$5.330
Selling products is one of the interesting ways to make money form your blog, If you use wordpress for your blog, you can use thew plugins like woocommerce or easy digital downloads to sell your physical or digital products. Have you tried selling products form your blog.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Selling products is one of the interesting ways to make money form your blog, If you use wordpress for your blog, you can use thew plugins like woocommerce or easy digital downloads to sell your physical or digital products. Have you tried selling products form your blog.
Selling products on your blog will be very easy if you already have a lot of traffic on the blog because a lot of people will see what you are selling

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.020
Raw Dex
$5.330
True indeed. You need traffic to generate sales, you even need traffic to earn from the ads. Without traffic, you cannot earn. I don't claim to have made a lot of money but I sell from my blogs

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
True indeed. You need traffic to generate sales, you even need traffic to earn from the ads. Without traffic, you cannot earn. I don't claim to have made a lot of money but I sell from my blogs
Exactly
This is one of the reason why a website should have real traffic and not fake because some of them have their ways of making fake traffics.

gammarays

Notable
Sep 15, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Selling products is a way to generate income from your blog. You need to get good traffic to be able to sell products. You also need to build a good reputation with your followers.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Selling products is a way to generate income from your blog. You need to get good traffic to be able to sell products. You also need to build a good reputation with your followers.
The person needs traffic and that is why he needs to post things that seem interesting on his blog

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
We can sell products from our blog if we use wordpress and we implement e-commerce plugin. But if the blog don't have much traffic them it will be difficult to have sales

gammarays

Notable
Sep 15, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The person needs traffic and that is why he needs to post things that seem interesting on his blog
That's why it's good to run a niche blog. At least it's much easier to run affiliate stuffs related to the niche. It's just like a crypto blogger promoting his Binance affiliate link. It's much easier.

Shortie

Notable
Writers Guild
Dec 29, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.445
I have not used my blog to sell products either physical or digital myself. At the moment, I do not have any products to sell of my own which is why I have not attempted this.

I have looked into affiliate marketing though and that is something I feel would benefit my blog in regards to the niche of my blog, I would just need to increase the traffic for it to be beneficial.

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.009
Raw Dex
$1.024
It is great to sell things from your website by using free plug-ins from woocommerce and I I'm going to try it out once I have garnered enough traffic to my website.

Golden9

Notable
Sep 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.410
I wanted to use a website to sell things as an affiliate, but I discovered that building the blog itself is a more daunting task. You will also need to actively look for buyers if you are selling something on your blog.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.258
I think the main secret for making sales on your blog is to work on your traffic. The higher the traffic for your blog the higher the likelihood for you to make sales on the blog.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.020
Raw Dex
$5.330
I have not used my blog to sell products either physical or digital myself. At the moment, I do not have any products to sell of my own which is why I have not attempted this.

I have looked into affiliate marketing though and that is something I feel would benefit my blog in regards to the niche of my blog, I would just need to increase the traffic for it to be beneficial.
You do not have to create your own products, you do not even have to purchase products to sell, you can use print on demand or dropshipping method to sell products. All you need is traffic to generate sales

Back