How to send free sms from website or app?

Alberello75

Somewhat Known
Jan 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
My mobile phone company Vodafone-Itala does not offer me the possibility of being able to send old text messages for free, those with a maximum length of 160 characters. Or rather, this service is not included in my phone plan. Consequently I can only send Whatsapp, Telegram or similar, as long as the receiving person has such applications on his device. For this reason I was looking for a website (to be used on desktop PC) or an Application (for smrtphone Android) that offer me the possibility of being able to send free sms text messages to any National mobile telephone number.

Alberello75

Somewhat Known
Jan 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There are some free SMS apps on Google play store. You can still see some applications embedded in some websites that can send bulk SMS with little or no free. You can check out these sites Simple texting.com, bulksms, etc
Thank you for pointing out these Apps for sending free SMS that I did not know. However I have an Italian telephone company (in fact the Italian telephone prefix is +39), I have to try which ones will work.
Greetings, Alessandro.

reti

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
My mobile phone company Vodafone-Itala does not offer me the possibility of being able to send old text messages for free, those with a maximum length of 160 characters. Or rather, this service is not included in my phone plan. Consequently I can only send Whatsapp, Telegram or similar, as long as the receiving person has such applications on his device. For this reason I was looking for a website (to be used on desktop PC) or an Application (for smrtphone Android) that offer me the possibility of being able to send free sms text messages to any National mobile telephone number.
There's a website I always use when its emergency I don't know if it works on your end.

Alberello75

Somewhat Known
Jan 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
@Magnus2022 Unfortunately Simple texting.com doesn't work for me, as for BulkSMS, I would like to try it, but first I have to register.

@reti I should try it to make sure. Could you please tell me just the name of this website?

@cherry123 It's a good idea, thus filtering only the applications in Italian

Alberello75

Somewhat Known
Jan 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
This is what I used.
This seems to be interesting, because from what I see it should work in Italy too. However for now I have not yet managed to send a single SMS, this is due to the continuous popup advertising that prevents me from reaching the "SEND" button. Anyway it shouldn't be too hard to understand.
Thank you.

reti

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
This seems to be interesting, because from what I see it should work in Italy too. However for now I have not yet managed to send a single SMS, this is due to the continuous popup advertising that prevents me from reaching the "SEND" button. Anyway it shouldn't be too hard to understand.
Thank you.
Anytime. Just follow the instructions and you'll be good.

Back