How to set up an online store?

Johnson2468

Notable
Dec 23, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There are now so many e-commerce sites and social media platform you can use to set up your online store. Just make sure you take your time to understand all the necessary things

Elendu

Unfamiliar
Jan 27, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Having your own online store there is something very important to also do, determine your shipping rates and delivery times, and integrate shipping options into your website and continuously monitor your website's performance, update your product offerings, and improve your user experience to keep customers coming back

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.500
I'm also wondering if online sellers are really paying tax.
I have learned that online sellers are not obligated to pay taxes because their income is not taxable. That is for our country, not tax for online businesses I do not know your county if there is tax payment.

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have seen users share that they are selling online and have their online store but I am not aware how we can set up a online store and how much does it cost?
It is very easy to set up an online store and start selling your items. You can open an account on eBay and set up your online store there which is free. You will only have to pay the selling fees each time yoi make a sale. You could try this.

Shavkat

Well Known
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$0.763
You can set it up thru Facebook. There is a section on Facebook that invites anyone to do business. The pay is too cheap to maintain your online business. I do not know if online seller is obliged to pay tax.
I have not tried to set up an online business on Facebook yet. I only tried registering on Shopee and Lazada for free. I must say that it is easy to do it.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.500
I have not tried to set up an online business on Facebook yet. I only tried registering on Shopee and Lazada for free. I must say that it is easy to do it.
Try Facebook, there you'll see many displays and sellers have their own group chat meaning avoidance of monkey business. One doing fraud selling will be sanctioned by Facebook ads police authorities. Try to click or open the portal having a image like a Nipa Hut.

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
These all things are like bouncers for me as I am like an illiterate person who does not have any knowledge of these things so I first need to learn it
There are a lot of free tutorials online where you can learn about owning a ecommerce platform and how to design and sample your products. If you want to start online ecommerce platform, you better take time and learn the steps diligently.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
Thanks for the suggestion, yes we need to learn it if we like to do well online and if not then our earnings will stay little all the time

Back