How to Start a T-Shirt Business

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.170
Raw Dex
$1.800
Since T-shirts are worn by all ages and can be appropriate for all seasons, it is a profitable item to sell. If you wan t to venture into this business, you can do it through multiple methods, such as
Print On Demand
Dropshipping
Screenprinting and digital printing
Reselling
I have tried all of these methods and my best method is print on demand. That's because you can sell customized T-shirts without having to spend money on product development or product purchase.

Yohanna

Notable
Mar 19, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Starting up a t-shirt business is a very good way to generate money because this type of business is lucrative . A lot of people wear t-shirts and engaging in this business will be a very good idea.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$3.018
I have heard about print on demand before and from what i have seen and heard it is actually one of the most lucrative business these days. Its a good one to go into.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
If it is possible for you to become a major distributor for someone who is importing those T-shirts, I believe that it's one of the best way you can be able to get into the business.

Authenticity101

Somewhat Known
Aug 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have a friend who does print on demand and is doing so well. I guess this is the best method for selling t-shirts. It is profitable given that people these day love printed t-shirts for different occasions.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.490
If it is possible for you to become a major distributor for someone who is importing those T-shirts, I believe that it's one of the best way you can be able to get into the business.
But it will be advisable to have another business alongside this business or make sure you are popular so that you can have a wide range of people to patronize you

Back