How to stay focus to make money

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.095
Raw Dex
$0.543
Your daily lives come with a lot of distractions that can keep one away from money making. How do you still keep focus to make money especially online?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.050
The first step to remain focus is to do meditation. Meditation help the mind to concentrate and solve problems without been distracted. Second step is to have a schedule and stick to the it.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$4.191
For this month, I am aiming to earn at least a dollar ro so per day. Since we can only hit $1.05 here per day, I will compensate it with the other earning sites.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Your daily lives come with a lot of distractions that can keep one away from money making. How do you still keep focus to make money especially online?
Focusing to make money is not easy but I think the moment you remember the reason why you need money is a form of motivation that helps you to focus on continuing to make that money

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.095
Raw Dex
$0.543
It is to always think about why you are here to make money in the first place when you remember the whole essence you would be able to make money

MANASHA

Unfamiliar
Feb 4, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Staying focused on making money online can be challenging, especially with so many distractions and temptations around us. However, there are several strategies that can help individuals stay focused and motivated to achieve their online earning goals.

Set clear goals

Create a routine

Eliminate distractions

Stay organized.

Take breaks

Stay motivated: Find ways to stay motivated and inspired. Surround yourself with positive people, read motivational books, or listen to inspiring podcasts.

Overall, staying focused on making money online requires discipline, perseverance, and a willingness to adapt. By implementing these strategies, you can stay on track and achieve your earning goals.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.571
I think I have really failed to be focused in making money online. This is because I have not been keen on managing my time wisely. However I need to change this and come up with a better strategy to succeed online.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Staying focused on making money online can be challenging, especially with so many distractions and temptations around us. However, there are several strategies that can help individuals stay focused and motivated to achieve their online earning goals.

Set clear goals

Create a routine

Eliminate distractions

Stay organized.

Take breaks

Stay motivated: Find ways to stay motivated and inspired. Surround yourself with positive people, read motivational books, or listen to inspiring podcasts.

Overall, staying focused on making money online requires discipline, perseverance, and a willingness to adapt. By implementing these strategies, you can stay on track and achieve your earning goals.
Taking breaks is necessary so that you will be able to rest and continue to work when you have the strength again

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.340
Raw Dex
$0.105
I make it a habit to work on a few survey sites and post on RIF everyday. After I completed my translation jobs on hand, I take a break, checkout some online news sites. Then I start working on surveys. After completing the surveys available, I post on RIF.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
I make it a habit to work on a few survey sites and post on RIF everyday. After I completed my translation jobs on hand, I take a break, checkout some online news sites. Then I start working on surveys. After completing the surveys available, I post on RIF.
I already have a time that I set for all the platforms that I work on and I spend more time on this platform

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$9.825
Have a clear goal of what you want to achieve. Your goals and the reason why you started working to make money should be a strong reason why you should keep pushing.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Have a clear goal of what you want to achieve. Your goals and the reason why you started working to make money should be a strong reason why you should keep pushing.
You must know what you want to achieve and why you want to achieve it. I guess that is enough reason to focus

Back