How to survive in this present conditions

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The present harsh economic condition does not favor for one to have only one source of earnings. The salaries and wages are not that sufficient to cater for daily expenses. Consequently,, it is advisable that one must have other supporting businesses that would serve as supplement to the main jobs.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.515
Raw Dex
$0.003
I am feeling this situation right now. Pandemic is the main reason why we are experiencing this. However, we need to find ways to solve these dilemmas.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$3.071
I believe the present situation in Nigeria is even worse compared to the time this thread was created. The price of things have skyrocket so and to make matters worse there is no cash to even give out, does who have the money in their accounts cannot easily access it.

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.070
I believe the present situation in Nigeria is even worse compared to the time this thread was created. The price of things have skyrocket so and to make matters worse there is no cash to even give out, does who have the money in their accounts cannot easily access it.
The economic hardship in Nigeria is so biting that I don't know how will this country survive another four years of bad governance. Presently, I don't have any cash to buy one or two things. I don't even have cash to transport myself to my polling unit. It is very unfortunate.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$3.071
The economic hardship in Nigeria is so biting that I don't know how will this country survive another four years of bad governance. Presently, I don't have any cash to buy one or two things. I don't even have cash to transport myself to my polling unit. It is very unfortunate.
The day has finally come, let just see how it goes, i hope we all get to vote the right person this time around cause as you have said, we cannot afford to let the wrong person rule for another four years, it would be complete chaos.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
The present harsh economic condition does not favor for one to have only one source of earnings. The salaries and wages are not that sufficient to cater for daily expenses. Consequently,, it is advisable that one must have other supporting businesses that would serve as supplement to the main jobs.
The best way for you to survive in this hard condition that is affecting everyone in the economy is for you not to give up and for you to always look for other means of making money to support what you are already making.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.340
Raw Dex
$0.105
As we are in an economic downturn, we should not rely on just one single source of income. We should always look out for earning opportunities, online and offline. We should also spend less than we earn.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$2.925
Raw Dex
$0.033
Nowadays it is very difficult to survive because of inflation and poor economic condition throughout the world, we cannot survive or we can say that is very difficult to survive by single income so we need to do multiple task in order to get the money to which we can use to meet our basic needs.

Back