How to use affiliate marketing to generate passive income

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
I think you can start by starting a blog first. After you might have started generating traffic on your blog you can start promoting affiliate products depending on your niche.
This is a very good idea. Is it easy to start a blog? I do not have any experience. Isn't it difficult to drive traffic to my blog?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
This is a very good idea. Is it easy to start a blog? I do not have any experience. Isn't it difficult to drive traffic to my blog?
Starting a blog is not hard but making it successful is where you need a lot of persistence because it can take some years before you start generating money. You also need to choose a good niche.

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
Starting a blog is not hard but making it successful is where you need a lot of persistence because it can take some years before you start generating money. You also need to choose a good niche.
Oh, I understand. I will have to work hard on it. Thank you for your information.
Post automatically merged:

Affliate marketing is one of the best ways you can use to generate passive income but is not easy as many will make you believe. Affliate marketing needs much traffic. Therefore, for you to excel in affliate marketing you must spend money in advertising.
You are absolutely right. Affiliate marketing requires a lot of traffic. I wish I had known it when I started affiliate marketing last year. :)

Last edited:

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.200
Raw Dex
$0.450
If you have built an audience, whether, on your website (website traffic) or social media platforms (followers), you can easily generate passive income. If you do not have an audience, you cannot make money

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Oh, I understand. I will have to work hard on it. Thank you for your information.
Post automatically merged:

You are absolutely right. Affiliate marketing requires a lot of traffic. I wish I had known it when I started affiliate marketing last year. :)
Yeah, hard work always pays in any business you want to do. If you're succeed in your blog you can also go into affiliate marketing simultaneously.

Rubz

Notable
Sep 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.767
One can use affiliate marketing to generate passive income by; signing up for affiliate programs that are relevant to one's niche, creating contents like social media post where one recommends and review products.

Back