How to withdraw on forumcoin

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes, I understand what you are saying. It's a bit complicated for me too and I prefer not to think too much about it. I usually sell my points to other users or transfer them to other forums

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.004
Raw Dex
$0.001
Yes, I understand what you are saying. It's a bit complicated for me too and I prefer not to think too much about it. I usually sell my points to other users or transfer them to other forums
It seems you would need to make a purchase of the forum signature before you can request for withdrawal.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It seems you would need to make a purchase of the forum signature before you can request for withdrawal.
Another stupid rule for just withdraw a few dollar. I really don't know why administrators of PTP forums and PTC sites are like this and have strange rules. How much do you pay per user per month?

Yohanna

Notable
Mar 19, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Another stupid rule for just withdraw a few dollar. I really don't know why administrators of PTP forums and PTC sites are like this and have strange rules. How much do you pay per user per month?
The best thing is to develop your own business online or develop your own brand and leave the forums that are the charging unnecessarily.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The best thing is to develop your own business online or develop your own brand and leave the forums that are the charging unnecessarily.
Yes, if we are realistic, we will not survive in life if we work on PTP forums for a long time. This only benefits the owners of these forums, not the users. We must acquire a skill

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
One of my favorite ways to withdraw is to get Amazon Gift Card credit and sell them to myself with no fees at all. I buy a lot of stuff there anyway, so it's nice to always have a stash of Gift Cards that never expire at my fingertips.

Back