How was your experience in Digital Gold Investment?

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
My investment was not too bad as I managed to earn some profit but if I would have waited for some more time then I would have made more profit

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Digital gold is one of the favorite investment instruments that many people like, because the value/price of gold will always increase every year. Unfortunately it cannot be used as passive income to get interest, also a small ROI, but you are lucky to have been able to make a profit.
Well, I have never invested in it but it has good reviews. Also, we should have it in mind that the market is volatile so it will always go up and come down but at the end of the day, the price will increase.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.805
Well, I have never invested in it but it has good reviews. Also, we should have it in mind that the market is volatile so it will always go up and come down but at the end of the day, the price will increase.
I rarely hear that the price of gold goes down, meaning that the price of gold is not volatile, so it is safe because it has low risk. So that gold is more suitable as an investment instrument for people who are old and people who have a conservative profile.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.523
For now when it comes to digital gold, i do not really have any experience in this aspect. I have heard a lot about people making money through investing in Digi gold though.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.805
Digital Gold is good as you don't need to pay for Making charges but it'll be for long time
You are right, gold is intended as a long-term investment, there are many advantages if you invest in digital gold such as guaranteed quality, in contrast to physical gold we can buy fake gold. Digital gold is also safe from theft risk, after all you can invest with a small amount of money.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
You are right, gold is intended as a long-term investment, there are many advantages if you invest in digital gold such as guaranteed quality, in contrast to physical gold we can buy fake gold. Digital gold is also safe from theft risk, after all you can invest with a small amount of money.
I have invested twice but haven't made much of a profit as I felt I should withdraw soon which was a mistake

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.805
I have invested twice but haven't made much of a profit as I felt I should withdraw soon which was a mistake
Investing in gold, both digital and physical, is for the long term, at least over 3 years, so you will get a profit. and use idle money. and create an emergency reserve fund in case you ever need money.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Right now I am investing a little in Pax gold the cryptocurrency of paxos trust that follows the behavior of gold, I think it is a good option to consider.
Same. I don't like online investment much but few months ago you explained to me about Pax Gold and it seemed convincing so I invested some but now my investment is very little. Maybe I will increase it in the future

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.200
Same. I don't like online investment much but few months ago you explained to me about Pax Gold and it seemed convincing so I invested some but now my investment is very little. Maybe I will increase it in the future
All this ultimately depends on how gold acts, recently reached historical highs, and now it is retreating, simply continue accumulating positions, if gold acts well, your investment in pax gold will act favorably, the important thing if you think about gold is to invest in the long term and forget about the asset for a while.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.805
If you have chosen a gold investment instrument, it means that you have decided to invest for the long term, at least 3 years, and don't mind fluctuations in the price of gold, because basically the price of gold will increase every year, and you can make a profit.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.995
For me I have never thought of investing in the digital gold for sure. Since I set my foot on the online earning journey I have never invested online except for HYIPs investments that I made and got scammed off.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
Investing in gold, both digital and physical, is for the long term, at least over 3 years, so you will get a profit. and use idle money. and create an emergency reserve fund in case you ever need money.
I may go for long term investment now as I feel there is a very less chance of loss

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.805
Gold is very minimal risk, but the price increase is also slow, so gold is very suitable for long-term investment. Gold is also a hedge against inflation. Investors will be safer if they invest in gold,

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.805
It won't be a bad ideal to invest in both and see if we can manage to earn something big
You have to try it, gold investment will never lose, because the risk is small and most importantly for the long term, but you also have to choose an investment platform that is trusted and has been registered with the government.

Nite

Somewhat Known
Nov 13, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The inherent stability of gold makes it a valuable asset that can withstand economic fluctuations. I do agree to choose a trusted investment platform that is registered with the government. This ensures transparency and minimizes the risk of fraudulent activities.

Back