How well do you know your customers

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.218
These says most sites and platforms now have the KYC system which stands for know your customers. As a business owner owning an offline business, what steps have you taken to know your customers or do you feel it is not really important?
I have seen some business owners who even go as far as knowing the birth dates of their customers.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
Offline, maybe only banks and non-bank financial institutions ask for KYC. If you are an entrepreneur, you want to get to know customers, study consumer behavior, consumer groups, get to know them more through social media and WhatsApp, and create consumer data.

Etini Willie

Notable
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I try as much as possible to get close to my customers and know them personally. It helps to build customer loyalty. It must have limits though so that it would not lead to contempt.

funkie

Somewhat Known
Oct 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
These says most sites and platforms now have the KYC system which stands for know your customers. As a business owner owning an offline business, what steps have you taken to know your customers or do you feel it is not really important?
I have seen some business owners who even go as far as knowing the birth dates of their customers.
I don't currently run a business, but what I would implement in my business is maybe using surveys and questionnaires to find out about the likes and dislikes of my customers, so that I may cater to them perfectly.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.840
For me when a customer comes to my business more than three times I register them and store their contact in the company's data base. I give them loyalty cards and they earn points as they shop or buying services on my business. So they can redeem their points with cash which they can reuse it for shopping once again.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
I try as much as possible to get close to my customers and know them personally. It helps to build customer loyalty. It must have limits though so that it would not lead to contempt.
To be close to our customers, we need to take a number of ways, such as providing complete and easy-to-obtain product information, providing telephone numbers, email, social media accounts, websites and providing ways to order. You also need to conduct periodic surveys to find out the level of customer satisfaction, involve customers through voting if you are going to launch a new product.

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.024
Raw Dex
$0.001
Each and every business owner should get acquainted and forge a better relationship with their customers because it will drive the sales.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$1.620
Raw Dex
$0.020
Knowing customers are key of success in business, because once we understand our customer we can get regular business from them and they will become a great source of our practical advertisement as he will tell their close people about our business.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
To be close to our customers, we need to take a number of ways, such as providing complete and easy-to-obtain product information, providing telephone numbers, email, social media accounts, websites and providing ways to order. You also need to conduct periodic surveys to find out the level of customer satisfaction, involve customers through voting if you are going to launch a new product.
One way to get close to your customers is to engage them to contribute to product improvements. You would get to have some information about them this way. And it can greatly boost service delivery and consumer satisfaction..

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think if your customers buys from you a lot you know the person quite a big I think that froming friendships with your customers is very important for many reasons

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.055
Raw Dex
$0.145
I cannot generalize the taste of all the customers. All I can say is that they have their own preferences. At some point, we need to conduct survey to know their wants and needs.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$3.360
Raw Dex
$0.003
I do not own a business. I work as a freelancer. I have some loyal customers. I have tea with them once in a while to build relationship. I would also send greetings to them during holiday seasons. On work related matters, I always ask for their feedback on my work.

Abdul01

Unfamiliar
May 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
For offline business, customers should be made to film a form at their own will and should not be forced on them, these data's received from customers can then be entered into the company's database .

Etini Willie

Notable
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think it is not something that would be done formally in an offline business. It happens slowly and informally as a customer keeps patronizing you. In offline business, we know customers to their homes.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
I don't have an offline business, I only have an online business. I know my customers only by their name and address. Because in online business there is no need to mention age, date of birth, status, etc. 😁

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.218
Yes knowing your customers does play a very important role. Knowing your customers gives the impression that you as an entrepreneur or a business owner do not just see them money bags but also as humans that you value.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Knowing your customer is not really important the most important things is to be friendly and offer good protects to make some profit other things are just side you can do

Authenticity101

Somewhat Known
Aug 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I don't see any need of requiring KYC in an offline business. Unless for those businesses that require transaction of money i.e in banks and money agents. Those can ask for national ID.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.500
There's no business owner who knows well their customers not unless if get their data, it becomes malicious and anomalous on their parts. Their concern is to do business, be satisfied with the services and be loyal.

capri

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I carry out most of my business by providing services to online customers. Accordingly, I have very limited knowledge about these customers. In fact, I am not able to even tell the names of some of my clients.

Back