How well do you know your customers

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The only thing or customers that I do not know much about them in my business are those that are very new and are passers-by but as for the rest of them I know a lot about them.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.943
I hope you are not serious because not every business can go for Kyc and you are required to complete that if it's a government related agency like For Lpg cylinder refill

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
These says most sites and platforms now have the KYC system which stands for know your customers. As a business owner owning an offline business, what steps have you taken to know your customers or do you feel it is not really important?
I have seen some business owners who even go as far as knowing the birth dates of their customers.

This is the reason why it is very important for you to have a kyc system setup in your business because it is going to help to generate all the data that will give you all the information you need to know about your customers.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
These says most sites and platforms now have the KYC system which stands for know your customers. As a business owner owning an offline business, what steps have you taken to know your customers or do you feel it is not really important?
I have seen some business owners who even go as far as knowing the birth dates of their customers.
I think knowing the birthdate of your customers is very good so that you can gift them whenever it is their birthday. It will build a long lasting relationship between the business owner and also the customers

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.830
I can only know my customers if they are my regular customers. After some meetings, the business owner may ask for the addresses or work locations. Itis also very unethical to ask about it if they are new customers.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.943
Its important to know their opinion and for that many companies send feedback message or emails to its customers to know if they are satisfied or expect some changes in the product

Back