How you must treat your workers.

Gicel

Somewhat Known
Jun 21, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
You must treat your workers with respect and dignity. Because without your workers your business will not function.be honest and have full transparency. You should avoid prejudice, bias and favoritism. Treat them equal.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

capri

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
A business owner should exhibit fairness in terms of how she/her treats workers. What I mean to say is that a business proprietor should extend the due treatment to members of staff. A worker should thus receive the treatment that is due to her/him.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
You must treat your workers with respect and dignity. Because without your workers your business will not function.be honest and have full transparency. You should avoid prejudice, bias and favoritism. Treat them equal.
The fact that some people are working under you does not give you the right to treat them any house or just to give them jobs that are not reasonable. They are human being and you should treat them the way you want to be treated

Golden9

Notable
Sep 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.375
Being a boss is tough, and you may often have to overlook somethings to have a healthy relationship with your staff. Working with your staff will also allow you to know them better and is really therapeutic too.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That is the truth. Those people are the ones who are taking care of your business for you so you should do anything in your capacity to make sure that they do your work well
African mentality do not make provision for that. Once you are a worker, you are a servant and cyou shall be treated so. Government is not even exempted. How could government workers be maltreated by governments officials?.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.340
Raw Dex
$0.105
Workers are assets of a business. Business owners must treat them with respect and motivate them with competitive salary and fringe benefits, a good working environment and empower them to make decisions. Without good workers, a business cannot function well.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
The moment your employees are losing interest in working for you, it is going to affect their productivity level which will directly affect the progress of your business.
That's right I agree with you. But unfortunately not all bosses realize the importance of having good employees. They seem to think that if they don't work properly, they just have to fire them and find a new one. In fact, to get employees who can work well and adapt to the company requires quite a long time.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
I have a small business, the milk tea selling business in the mall. I only have two workers and I treated them with respect and fairness. If one needs a cash advance, I grant and provide them with free medical check and insurance.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Tbat is good of you. When byou begin to treat your workers fairly and
I have a small business, the milk tea selling business in the mall. I only have two workers and I treated them with respect and fairness. If one needs a cash advance, I grant and provide them with free medical check and insurance.
That is good ofv you. When byou begin to treat your workers fairly and humanely, you too will be able to achieve maximum output from them. It is wrong to treat workers As slaves.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
Yesh that's what some employers don't know you don't just treat a human shabbily and expect a good output it will never happen. So it is good to always have good workers

Whenever your workers are not happy with you, it is always going to affect their commitment and dedication in doing their duties to the best of their knowledge which will affect your business.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.095
Raw Dex
$0.543
That's the thing employers should always know . Workers that are not happy with a workplace will not be stable, There will always be on a look out for new jobs

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.571
As a business owners you must realize the relevant of your workers to the progress of your business. You must take them as stakeholders too. You must agree that they are not working under you but with you. Mutual understanding will promote the good relationship that is needed in order to have maximum output from them. Their cooperation is what would make the business grows. That is why their views must be considered in every decisions taking by the management for the progress of the business.
What you are saying is very true. However the business companies know it but they deliberately fail to take heed of it. Most of them oppress their workers in terms of payment of low salaries and wages.

Abdul01

Unfamiliar
May 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
African mentality do not make provision for that. Once you are a worker, you are a servant and cyou shall be treated so. Government is not even exempted. How could government workers be maltreated by governments officials?.
That's a bad mentality and it needs to be changed by all, change should begin or seen at the lowest level then at that point we can all fight for what is right to be done.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.608
Some business owners treat their employees very badly they don't care about their well being they only care about profits and productivity it's important to take care of your employees

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Some business owners treat their employees very badly they don't care about their well being they only care about profits and productivity it's important to take care of your employees
Those kind of employers achieved little from their unkindness attitudes. Workers should be treated as part and passu of vthe business. When workers have sense of belongings, it make them to be more committed in their duties.
Post automatically merged:

That is the truth. Those people are the ones who are taking care of your business for you so you should do anything in your capacity to make sure that they do your work well
The most astonishing thing about vthis issue is that some employers believe that the success of vtheirv business is as a result of their efforts and experiences, therefore theirv workers have nob input except to work and receive their wages.

Last edited:

Etini Willie

Notable
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.560
Being a boss is tough, and you may often have to overlook somethings to have a healthy relationship with your staff. Working with your staff will also allow you to know them better and is really therapeutic too.
Being a boss requires a balance of autocracy and diplomacy. And being sensitive enough to know when to express each trait is one skill of leadership. It is not everything you overlook and it is not everything you shout for.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.261
I have been with a business where the owner of the business made insane amount of money, but the position and conditions of the workers were really worse. This was the time when I decided that i would no longer be a part of that business.

Etini Willie

Notable
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.560
I have been with a business where the owner of the business made insane amount of money, but the position and conditions of the workers were really worse. This was the time when I decided that i would no longer be a part of that business.
Those ones see their employees as cash cows. They don't care if the employees are alive or not. They know about the ravaging unemployment and they capitalize on that.

Gicel

Somewhat Known
Jun 21, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
As the owner of a business, we must treat our workers with respect and dignity. Never yell or raise your voice to your workers because it shows lack of respect to your workers.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
A business owner must treat his workers fair and square to gain respect from them, Rumors spread like a wild fire of treat the workers like slaves. There might be a secret revenge to follow.

Back