How you overcome negativity in life

misha

Notable
Dec 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I always try to avoid being negative because it causes stress that can be avoided and can also lower your mood.

We just need to learn how to take it and let it just slip to the back of our mind so it doesn't affect us. However, we can't always avoid negativity, and we will hear it or deal with it at some point.

Phavee

Unfamiliar
Sep 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.050
By thinking positively and not letting your worries thought get hold of you. I do get negative thinking sometimes and i always think about something else to make me feel good.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.160
Most of the times negativity comes from me planning something and it not working out.The major constraint is always money but i have discovered also that sharing something to the wrong people is a big problem.The thing is that you have to ensure that you share something to people you align with.

This will make the work half way done than forcing something on people who are totally the oppossite of what you want to do is the first signal of a potential fail.So i am very categorical on that.

Chafalls07

Complete Stranger
Jun 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I pray to God and ask him His guidance and singing spiritual song.
Post automatically merged:

II love singing. I sing to overcome my negativity
I'm sure you have a good voice❤️😊
Post automatically merged:

I do something that I enjoy like listening to music or reading a book it takes my mind off bad things I like going for a walk it helps to keep my mind off some things
Wow reading books was very helpful ❤️

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$2.410
Raw Dex
$0.005
I always try to avoid being negative because it causes stress that can be avoided and can also lower your mood.

We just need to learn how to take it and let it just slip to the back of our mind so it doesn't affect us. However, we can't always avoid negativity, and we will hear it or deal with it at some point.
I avoid them as much as I can. I don't like any negative people around me

Back