HYIP; Easy way to be scammed

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.050
One of the easy way to get scammed is by investing in HYIP sites. Initially, they will start paying after sometime they will close shop and disappear with people's money. Some will not even pay once before HYIP is worst form of investment and should be checkmated.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Hyip is an investment I won't advice anybody to invest upon. They are all scams. They rob Peter to pay Paul. They promised to pay what traditional institutions cannot pay.

Golden9

Notable
Sep 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.375
One of the easy way to get scammed is by investing in HYIP sites. Initially, they will start paying after sometime they will close shop and disappear with people's money. Some will not even pay once before HYIP is worst form of investment and should be checkmated.
Some people still get attracted to the promise of free and painless money though and they get burnt.

Some people also learn to find the new ones fast, and then get out once they've made sufficient profits. I don't like it because you need to refer others, and people would lose any trust they have for you because of this.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.433
When we are new and inexperienced we like to try new things and this is where I see many newbies got attracted to these and this is how they ar scammed

Golden9

Notable
Sep 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.375
When we are new and inexperienced we like to try new things and this is where I see many newbies got attracted to these and this is how they are scammed
Newbies are very prone to this indeed. It also doesn't help that most people are desperate to make money fast to deal with their problems especially if they are unemployed at the moment.

Proper education will help in reducing such occurrences.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.433
Newbies are very prone to this indeed. It also doesn't help that most people are desperate to make money fast to deal with their problems especially if they are unemployed at the moment.

Proper education will help in reducing such occurrences.
They do feel like its easy money and they invest without even asking anyone and this is how they become victims of scam

Golden9

Notable
Sep 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.375
They do feel like its easy money and they invest without even asking anyone and this is how they become victims of scam
I've also noticed that the elderly are more prone to this types of scams especially if they are not well versed in how the internet works.

Scammers often use tactics to make them think it's urgent so they can't even verify the authenticity of such scams.

Golden9

Notable
Sep 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.375
HYIPs are scams, no matter how legit it looks. It's all a scheme of robbing Peter to pay Paul, so it's best to avoid them. There are slower but more secure ways to make money you can explore.

Back