I got my first payment from RIF

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yesterday, i got my first payment from RIF, while this site still under maintenance but @Jordan still sending me money to my paypal account. Thank you so much, Jordan. I just joined this site for a week and i got my first payment like in 4 days. I'm so happy that i joined RIF community and thank you so much to my friends who convince me to rejoined this community @AmazingJob @Starmix @Sanjee thank you so much guys. I love you all.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-12-27-11-05-28-489_com.google.android.gm.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-12-27-11-05-28-489_com.google.android.gm.jpg
    314.9 KB · Views: 3

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$0.800
Raw Dex
$0.005
Congrats! I always wanted you to join this site but you never did. I understand it's hard to convince people. I also asked few of the persons from.mylot but they didn't. Let's them miss it.

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Congrats! I always wanted you to join this site but you never did. I understand it's hard to convince people. I also asked few of the persons from.mylot but they didn't. Let's them miss it.
I did joined RIF on October and the site have some issues, let me remind you about that, and last week you told me again about this site and i asked @AmazingJob and @Starmix too, so voila here i am today, without regret and so happy being one of the member of this amazing community

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.080
Congratulations! On your first payment. And there will be many more coming in the future.
And you reached the first payment so quick.
That's very professional of Jordan to send the payment while they were so busy with the maintenance issues.

Johnson2468

Notable
Dec 23, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yesterday, i got my first payment from RIF, while this site still under maintenance but @Jordan still sending me money to my paypal account. Thank you so much, Jordan. I just joined this site for a week and i got my first payment like in 4 days. I'm so happy that i joined RIF community and thank you so much to my friends who convince me to rejoined this community @AmazingJob @Starmix @Sanjee thank you so much guys. I love you all.
Congratulations on your first pay

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Congratulations on your first pay
Thank you Johnson
Congratulations! On your first payment. And there will be many more coming in the future.
And you reached the first payment so quick.
That's very professional of Jordan to send the payment while they were so busy with the maintenance issues.
Thanks Arunima, yes he is, Jordan is very professional and i believe this site will last longer since the founder is really knew how to do this.
I actually stopped convincing him but I was shocked he is already showed here.
You did? I though you never gave up on our friendship. LOL

Imran Noori

Notable
Dec 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Glad to hear that, I think Referral Index Forum is one of the best forums available, I will always recommend it to my friends.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.235
Congrats my friend yeheey

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
Congratulations on your first cash out, hope to see more interesting contents from you. This would definitely encourage new comers that the site is legit and still paying.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$0.800
Raw Dex
$0.005
I won't give up on our friendship even if we are miles and miles away. Bring Sam here. Lol

I don't think Sam will come here he is happy to be on mylot. I asked some members of mylot to join it but they dont believe that a site can pay better than mylot. Anyways let them stay wherever they are.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.235
I don't think Sam will come here he is happy to be on mylot. I asked some members of mylot to join it but they dont believe that a site can pay better than mylot. Anyways let them stay wherever they are.
Let's not force them. It's not us to benefit when they joined. It's they but their mind set is different from us so let's leave them alone.

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I won't give up on our friendship even if we are miles and miles away. Bring Sam here. Lol
I tought that hes here, you said it before. Right?
Congrats my friend yeheey
Thank you so much, Erly. Youre so kind and sweet, i'm so lucky to called you my friend
Congratulations on your first cash out, hope to see more interesting contents from you. This would definitely encourage new comers that the site is legit and still paying.
Thank you, yes it was amazing i got my first payout only in 4 days. This is the best site so far. Yes, sure, i will try so hard to do that Eldavis. Thank you once again
We don't get referral income here that's the reason I don't ask them to join it any more.
Haha but you convince me last week and voila here i am today with my first payout. I'm so glad that we knew each other from another site and continue to support each other to earn more. I'm so lucky to have you as my friend

Back