I joined Bizdustry this day

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Well from what I have been reading about bizdustry is that they do not pay any longer for posting on the site but I guess they would soon start laying again probably

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$11.000
Raw Dex
$1.003
I cannot find surveys in Biz offer wall. It might be removed. There might be no members attracted to do surveys. If only I can find it, I'll surely try. But I think it's removed.

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The site management keeps on messaging me inviting me to join and do surveys. As I understand, Post Bucks was sold to BIz, and no wonder why they were able to trace me. And then, I used the same username and what surprises me was in my account, I was labeled as an" Addicted Member" šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜. Why is that so when I have not yet started there? I also knew that it has strict rules and that a member committing a mistake can not escape a penalty.

My question now is are there some of you here members there? I am hoping to see on that site the previous members of Post Bucks.
I don't think that the site will be strict like before because a lot of members have abandoned the site because of the management of the site. I think now, they want posters back.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$11.000
Raw Dex
$1.003
@Magnus2022 , the site is not anymore paying said the old members there. What they offer is their survey services, but I have not seen their survey services. It is a propaganda to let members go back

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
Guys don't get confused with Bizdustry and it's two websites because you cannot earn from pay to post forums but if you like to earn then you can try Survey website

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$11.000
Raw Dex
$1.003
It is not anymore a good site. They are telling lies about surveys. I cannot find their offer on this. It is like a black propaganda. And I got no reply from the admin of it s still paying people, so obvious, NOT.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
LOL When I joined there were surveys but I was not interested in earning from those so I never tried but its tough to earn from these websites and I noticed this with beer surveys too

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$11.000
Raw Dex
$1.003
I no longer visit Viz, it is a waste of time. I better listen to rock music. The site has no transparent motive for people. If it no longer pays people, it's better to close that site like what Post Bucks was doing.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$11.975
Bizdustry forum is not paying any longer. It is only bizdustry surveys that is paying for now. And that too doesn't look attractive for me. You can try maybe you can get to become a valued contributor and earn.
How does the valued contributor earn at bizdustry? How can one be a valued contributor and how do you know that you a valued contributor or not? I am waiting for your more reviews on that.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.320
The best is to make a follow-up with the admins and get clarity as to how best one can earn there, for years consistently Bizdustry has paid its members. It breaks my heart that it had to disable the earning feature for the masses and only reserve it exclusively to some selected members and the other fact that you need to upgrade your membership if you are to request a withdrawal.

But again this is what I have been trying to say that ad revenue is just not enough to provide the much-needed liquidity in the site. There is a need for various revenue sources such as in-house advertisement by members who are graduating from just milking from the forum into creating employment by coming up with earning ventures as well and getting to promoting them in the marketplace and so on.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I am neither a member of PostBucks nor Bizdustry. About Bizdustry before, I've heard a lot of bad reviews on ForumCoin. But somehow I do not know because I have no experience there.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I cannot find the portal to do surveys. I better do not bother myself on that bankrupted site. I messaged the biz admin but got no reply.
The site for the offer wall is different from the forum. You can Google bizdustry surveys and get to the site for the surveys. It is location dependent though. But some people are earning well from the offer wall.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
not pays anymore I was active member there I got 2 warning one was because I posted low quility post and second because the thread was in the wrong topic

Shortie

Notable
Writers Guild
Dec 29, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.445
Bizdustry offers both an offer wall and also paying for posts, the only change that was made was that not all members are now paid for posting. Every so often staff members choose members who actively contribute to the forum with high-quality and informative posts and they can be placed in a valued contributors user group which will allow them to withdraw their earnings if that helps.

It is worth posting there if you enjoy posting on forums and are able to post high-quality posts as well.

The offer wall can be found in the section on the left-hand side of the forum using the three lines if you scroll down on that section a little you will find the offer wall option :)

Hope that helps :)

moneywise2021

Unfamiliar
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I Hate these website programs that build up a name for themselves and then tell you if you want to collect your earnings you need to upgrade your account to vip. That is basically BS and they are only telling you they are keeping your money that you have already earned

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$11.000
Raw Dex
$1.003
Thank you so much, I will try it at least there is something in the waiting. How nice if the site still pays members, especially to those from Post Bucks who have not received the remaining dollars. I had $3.5 and was not paid by the site admin of PB.
The site for the offer wall is different from the forum. You can Google bizdustry surveys and get to the site for the surveys. It is location dependent though. But some people are earning well from the offer wall.nk you

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Well from what I have been reading about bizdustry is that they do not pay any longer for posting on the site but I guess they would soon start laying again probably
Maybe I really hope they will because the site is well dying I stoped posting becuze there were not a lot of discussion only people who get paid reply

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
Its so hard for me to earn from these websites as I like to get instant results and on these websites you cannot earn quickly and you need to patiently complete tasks

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$11.000
Raw Dex
$1.003
But you're a member there long ago, so you did not care about the pay before or just now when survey is their only option? Luckily, after I messaged Biz admin if it's still paying, I no longer received a message the answer to my question.

Back