I never dreamed about success, I worked for it

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$1.000
Raw Dex
$0.350
To dream is free but the dream that you want to happen may just stick in your mind. In my case, I did not dream about success, I just worked out the success that plays behind my imagination and only waits for my execution. My neighbors and my friends cannot believe that I now have two businesses, the offline milk tea selling business and the online selling of printed t-shirts. I just did it without someone suggesting but to be honest with you, I got the idea of milk tea selling through RIF, the first forum site that made me who I am today. I am so thankful to my friend @Hate2Wait for inviting me to join RIF and patiently waiting for my response for almost two weeks' decision to join or not to join.

Last edited:

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.055
Raw Dex
$1.093
As the saying goes, "Action speaks louder than words." We need to do something to reach our personal goals, either short-term or long-term.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$1.000
Raw Dex
$0.350
As the saying goes, "Action speaks louder than words." We need to do something to reach our personal goals, either short-term or long-term.
Correct, we have to think all the time on what's best for us irrespective of other's opinion. Let's not be bothered by others.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
To dream is free but the dream that you want to happen may just stick in your mind. In my case, I did not dream about success, I just worked out the success that plays behind my imagination and only waits for my execution. My neighbors and my friends cannot believe that I now have two businesses, the offline milk tea selling business and the online selling of printed t-shirts. I just did it without someone suggesting but to be honest with you, I got the idea of milk tea selling through RIF, the first forum site that made me who I am today. I am so thankful to my friend @Hate2Wait for inviting me to join RIF and patiently waiting for my response for almost two weeks' decision to join or not to join.
This is actually reasonable because there is no point dreaming of a life that you cannot work for. You only achieve what you work for.

freelancermaria

Notable
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$7.648

I could not agree more. Action speaks louder than words. You must work hard to attain whatever your goals are. Without action, they wonā€™t happen. They will stay as your dreams.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$3.098
Am pretty sure everyone have one dream or the other, but it will continue to remain a dream until we start working hard to bring it to pass.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$4.300
Raw Dex
$0.008
I do dream about success. I have dream about having a business consulting business. I do take action to realize my dream. Now I am a freelancer offering business consulting services to SMEs.

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.373
t
Big congrats to you for the successful setting up if your businesses, truly said, anyone can dream but only few people have the courage and audacity to go for what they truly want instead of day dreaming.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$1.000
Raw Dex
$0.350
t
Big congrats to you for the successful setting up if your businesses, truly said, anyone can dream but only few people have the courage and audacity to go for what they truly want instead of day dreaming.
To dream is free yet you have to make such dreams realistic if it's what you want in your life. You can surpass the hardship and the sleepless nights while building your dream realistically.

Sawe

Unfamiliar
May 14, 2024
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$3.153
Wow, that is an awesome testimony you have there. Indeed success can only be achieved through work and not just dreaming about it. Success waits for you to execute plans rather than getting stuck in the planning stage.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$1.000
Raw Dex
$0.350
Just don't stop dreaming for it's the source of our inspiration to make things happen. It may not be instantly but it surely will gradually.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$1.000
Raw Dex
$0.350
How is your online selling tshirt business going on? Do you have plans to do it fulltime someday?
Thanks for the query the other week I sold 30 T-shirts and I was so surprised because my buyers were my engineering students šŸ˜They found my display on Facebook Marketplace. This week I got 5 buyers. I pay the artist of my T-shirts per t-shirt.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$13.485
Raw Dex
$0.013
Thanks for the query the other week I sold 30 T-shirts and I was so surprised because my buyers were my engineering students šŸ˜They found my display on Facebook Marketplace. This week I got 5 buyers. I pay the artist of my T-shirts per t-shirt.

So do you have plans to convert it in to full time work and leave your job? Would you like to extend your business?

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$1.000
Raw Dex
$0.350
So do you have plans to convert it in to full time work and leave your job? Would you like to extend your business?
Why should I leave my job? We can have sidelines while a job is existing with the power of Internet. I can manage the tshirt selling online but for my milk tea have 2 staff. Everyday a bank accountant come to mall to collect the deposits of the businesses at 5 in the afternoon.

Back