I play bass and rock music as my first business in clubs and hotels

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$10.000
Raw Dex
$0.593
Are you not planning to make a career out of this skill? It can even be your side hustle that you do maybe on weekends. A little more money is not bad.
I am earning once invited to play in a hotel as a guest. Per hour is 3,000 hehehe that is money already and serves the audience for 2 hours. Sometimes I invite a friend to assist me. 1 US dollar is 55 pesos in PH money.

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I am earning once invited to play in a hotel as a guest. Per hour is 3,000 hehehe that is money already and serves the audience for 2 hours. Sometimes I invite a friend to assist me. 1 US dollar is 55 pesos in PH money.
That's beautiful. I love your passion. I hope we would soon hear your name world over. How much would you charge for an international concert?

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$10.000
Raw Dex
$0.593
That's beautiful. I love your passion. I hope we would soon hear your name world over. How much would you charge for an international concert?
That will never happen, my dear. It is not easy to organize a new band group. The first band group members were my friends and classmates during college. There are many people having attitude problems this time. The effect of the pandemic and the high cost of commodities hehehe.

Back