I will create a slogan for you

Middlepoet20

Unfamiliar
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Whatever it may apply to. A start up job/business, or for merch for example, as long as you have a theme, a goal, and what you want the slogan to highlight, I will come up with my best work for you. I am currently only able to be contacted here, and Instagram which is in my about section. My prices are negotiable, which means I work with your budget, I'll find a middle ground upon which we can both agree on, and work from there till delivery day. Payment options are Venmo and PayPal. I prefer PayPal though. Easier to manage. Delivery time should take less than an hour. You'll get them back lightning fast. I am hoping I get some real traction on this offer, cause I understand how essential and common it is for people to ask for a slogan for their start up. I look forward to doing business with anyone who may need one. 🥰

Middlepoet20

Unfamiliar
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Good. kindly share or post some of your works here. you dont know who might be interested.
My two main free lancing jobs are on here. Poetry service and Virtual Interior Remodeling service. I'm mostly going to be focusing on those two. Cause those have the most potential of getting customer requests. I posted this as an extra.

Back