I will Design a Blog or Forum For RIF Cash

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.170
Raw Dex
$1.210
With just Paypal withdrawal method available and not many people having the ability to withdraw via Paypal, I am offering you a service where you can hire me to design a blog or a forum for your RIF Cash.

Benefits of hiring me to design a blog or forum for your RIF Cash
  • You do not have to look for other exchangers to exchange your hard-earned money, you can have your dream website without spending anything from your pocket.
  • I will help you market and monetize your website as well as manage your website in the initial months
  • You can start making money from your blog or forum.
How does this work?
  • You hire me to create a blog or a forum on the topic of your choice.
  • I will deliver the website in just one day.
  • Your blog and forum will have all important pages (about, terms of service, privacy policy, and contact). Your blog will have at least 3 articles and forums will have at least 20 topics.
  • You do not have to pay for hosting as your website or blog will be hosted on my own server, and there is no additional cost for at least one year. You also do not have to pay anything for a domain. You will have to pay renewal charges after one year, though. If you want your own hosting, I can help with that for an additional cost.
  • I will help you to monetize your website

Price

Forum or a Blog hosted on my own server: 30 RIF Cash (free domain and free hosting for a year)
A website with your own hosting: 50 RIF Cash (includes domain and hosting for one year)
Monetization: $25; if you want a forum or a blog set up on my own server and want it to be monetized, you will have to pay 30 RIF Cash for setting up a website and 25 RIF cash for monetization service (55 RIF cash in total)

Terms and Conditions

Payment should be sent in full before hiring me. I can accept 50 percent advance payment if the user has built a reputation on RIF (has no warnings received in the last 60 days).

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I want to have a blog but not now because am finance down. Before December, i will have enough money to buy a site. I will definitely contact you then.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.170
Raw Dex
$1.210
I want to have a blog but not now because am finance down. Before December, i will have enough money to buy a site. I will definitely contact you then.
If you start blogging now, by December you might not only be able to recover your investment but even make some profits. :D

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$5.940
I too would need a blog. However I don't have enough Rif for that for now. I would contact you the moment I would be ready for that. I am grateful for your services though

Back