Ideal Business Type?

Naiwen

Unfamiliar
Jun 18, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I’d personally love to own a coffee shop. It’s been my dream as a kid. It’s been my mom’s dream business type too, but it has never been realized. I do feel sad for her. I personally love coffee so y. Being around the smell of it awakens my body and mind.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$0.810
Raw Dex
$0.040
People those who like to do business usually do have a dream business, in which his interest remain over madness level. In my case I love to start Pharmacy but till date I don't have that level of capital.

Naiwen

Unfamiliar
Jun 18, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
People those who like to do business usually do have a dream business, in which his interest remain over madness level. In my case I love to start Pharmacy but till date I don't have that level of capital.
Yes, drug stores are very costly. Hence why small businesses, are the way to go if you wanna start one. Some start-ups don't always workout, it's time for you to go back to your old job then. Do you have the knowledge to start up a pharmacy or not? And why a pharmacy? Because it pays or what? I'd love to start my own ice-cream/coffee shop one day, because it requires a small capital.

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I don't believe in dream businesses but rather I am an instinctive and circumstancial entrepreneur when it comes to business. I would solve pressing problems and make money rather than chasing dream businesses that might not be lucrative.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
I’d personally love to own a coffee shop. It’s been my dream as a kid. It’s been my mom’s dream business type too, but it has never been realized. I do feel sad for her. I personally love coffee so y. Being around the smell of it awakens my body and mind.

Having a coffee shop is a very good business to the best of my knowledge because I know a lot of people who are currently running a coffee shop in my locality and they are making good sales on daily basis.

aovurevu

Somewhat Known
May 4, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.070
I don't believe in dream businesses but rather I am an instinctive and circumstancial entrepreneur when it comes to business. I would solve pressing problems and make money rather than chasing dream businesses that might not be lucrative.
I don't believe in it too.i just to take advantage of any situation I found myself in, sometimes even dream business may not work after conducting a proper research on it.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$2.120
Raw Dex
$0.010
Then you should go ahead and start a coffee shop. you can start small nothing so big for now it will help you make your mom happy as she has always wanted.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$0.480
Raw Dex
$0.008
I love to sell children clothing and shoes. Children grow fast and they need to buy clothes and shoes from time to time. There is always a demand for these products.

Naiwen

Unfamiliar
Jun 18, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Having a coffee shop is a very good business to the best of my knowledge because I know a lot of people who are currently running a coffee shop in my locality and they are making good sales on daily basis.
I’m sorry @Heatman, I can’t invest in anything or have a 2nd income because I’m on disability. I have Asperger’s, OCD and bipolar and I’m afraid it’s going to be too stressful for me personally at least anyways. I have been having a professional burnout because of my last job so yeah. I truly personally am not in any shape or form to work.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.170
Raw Dex
$1.800
An idea worked for someone does not mean it will also work for me. You don't know if the idea will work for you or not until you try for yourself.

Naiwen

Unfamiliar
Jun 18, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
An idea worked for someone does not mean it will also work for me. You don't know if the idea will work for you or not until you try for yourself.
You're indeed right. But what would be your ideal business? Or your dream business? Small or big personally? I personally dream of opening up a coffee shop. It has been my mom's dream too. But as a I'm on disability, I can't invest in one because I can't have another income. Please elaborate on your dream business type. Thank you. Which ones would the most profitable as well for you do you think to invest in?

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Well, I have never been interested in opening a coffee shop. The fact remains that there are already many people who are already running this business and I would say that it is very competitive as well.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
Well, I have never been interested in opening a coffee shop. The fact remains that there are already many people who are already running this business and I would say that it is very competitive as well.

Over here in my country there are people who engage in mobile shop of selling coffee and they usually carry it around n marketplaces and sell it to those who are interested in buying.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.170
Raw Dex
$1.800
lease elaborate on your dream business type. Thank you. Which ones would the most profitable as well for you do you think to invest in?
I am running a couple of businesses like selling digital products, selling print on demand products as well as dropshipping. I have no desire to start an offline business. It is too stressful to handle.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$6.218
I would like to start the business of operating an internet cafe. I would therefore incorporate it with other businesses like paypoint and stationery business because they go hand in hand.

Yohanna

Notable
Mar 19, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Operating an internet cafe is a very good business that you can try . This type of business would give you rest of mind because you are going to make decent amount of money from it if it is located in a good area.

Back